Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you're going to gymcel

A

autismo

Greycel
learn the olympic lifts (snatch and c&j) only reason to gymcel imo

I guess so, but those lifts are pretty technical and would take a while to learn. Most often or not, you'd need a coach to teach you those lifts as well.

What about the squats, bench and deadlift? Atleast, you could gain strength (well since you need high bar squats and front squats to increase your oly lifts).

if you're going to gymcel, train the neck

idkwattodowithlife said:
I guess so, but those lifts are pretty technical and would take a while to learn. Most often or not, you'd need a coach to teach you those lifts as well.

What about the squats, bench and deadlift? Atleast, you could gain strength (well since you need high bar squats and front squats to increase your oly lifts).
[/quot

you could get a good squat and deadlift first than seek out a oly weightlifting coach/gym

I don't really see the point of gymceling. It's a waste of time just like everything else you do.

Why would I do something so autistic? You gymcel to become better looking: build a thicker neck, wider shoulders, traps, etc. And it allows you to be quite lean without looking like a holocaust survivor (facial leanness #1 looksmax).

incelman said:
I don't really see the point of gymceling. It's a waste of time just like everything else you do.
What other copes would there be? If living life within itself is nothing about a cope?

idkwattodowithlife said:
What other copes would there be? If living life within itself is nothing about a cope?

Yes. Everything is cope. That's why you must lock yourself in a room and stare at the wall.

incelman said:
Yes. Everything is cope. That's why you must lock yourself in a room and stare at the wall.

Lol

Gymcel for 13 years here. I've never done any of those olympic lifts. Seem a bit dangerous without overloading the muscles enough.