Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're beta bucks, you'll need to make at least $200k a year

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
and she'll be over 30 and no higher than 5/10 (for her age)

good luck!

Who wants to do that though?

This is cope but not like most have this type of money anyway.

Beta buxxing is just not a realistic option for our generation.

Not only that but she's going to be used up, probably a landwhale (coincidentally decided to settle for you after she gained weight and Chad wouldn't take her seriously anymore), probably with kids.

Who will have fucked over 50 guys and will cuck you.

Who will have fucked over 50 guys and will cuck you.
50? lmao try 500. One guy a week starting at 18 years old is 600. That's excluding gangbangs and the weeks where she's on vacation fucking a new guy twice a day.

50? lmao try 500. One guy a week starting at 18 years old is 600. That's excluding gangbangs and the weeks where she's on vacation fucking a new guy twice a day.
Yeah I was just coping with the low number.

MGTOW seems more legit everyday

Truth. I know people learning vocations coincidentally right after developing oneities with a landwhale GF because they're "growing up and want to become stable" (i.e. be a good little beta provider). Hate to say it buddy but you're gonna need to make at least 100k more annually for that entitled she-monster.

I would rape a woman first before I play beta buxs for chads leftovers.

In my country $200k is going to get you the lowest of the low. Over here, Low IQ, meth smoking truck drivers earn $150k. After you've paid tax, $200k puts you marginally above that level.

In my country $200k is going to get you the lowest of the low. Over here, Low IQ, meth smoking truck drivers earn $150k. After you've paid tax, $200k puts you marginally above that level.

Lmao we're talking USD boyo. You probably have to make 10 million a year to be a worthy betabux.

Lmao we're talking USD boyo. You probably have to make 10 million a year to be a worthy betabux.

Our exchange is .80 USD!

But everything is more expensive cos it's all imported!

Beta-bux life is brutal over here. I posted articles where guys have to work away from their woman for upto 4 weeks at a time, while Chad has free reign over his house. I posted an article where one such beta-bux was even killed by his roastie cos his betabux weren't enough!

Last edited:
At 200k you can actually start running money game (meaning, buying flashy, wasteful and expensive shit, going to wasteful and expensive places regularly). Which gets you a decent chance at landing a good looking sugar baby/gold digger.

250k and up money starts to compensate for looks.

I don't mind paying for the woman if I am not a cuck and she gives me sex regularly. Otherwise what the fuck is even the point?

At 200k you can actually start running money game (meaning, buying flashy, wasteful and expensive shit, going to wasteful and expensive places regularly). Which gets you a decent chance at landing a good looking sugar baby/gold digger.

250k and up money starts to compensate for looks.

Playing money game is super low iq though. You'll attract bottom of the barrel stacies who's only motive is to pretend to love you to trick you into not getting a pre-nup so they can divorce rape you. Look at literally every famous person who isn't 8+/10. Elon Musk for example.

Playing money game is super low iq though. You'll attract bottom of the barrel stacies who's only motive is to pretend to love you to trick you into not getting a pre-nup so they can divorce rape you. Look at literally every famous person who isn't 8+/10. Elon Musk for example.

Agreed, but if you are blackpilled, that shouldn't be a problem. LTR is for cucks. If you can use money game to pull, fuck and dump hot civilian Stacies, who cares about their intelligence. By now everyone here should know that there isn't such a thing as love, at least not for anyone whose looks are less than model-tier.

Betabuxxing is pretty much dead. Femoids know they can get better and they don’t need to fuck a guy to get money anymore thanks to the feminist welfare state.