Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a woman remains in a abusive or toxic relationship then she is weak

I can’t take it anymore. I just want a girl who I can treat like a princess and I can love and she’d love me. But that doesn’t happen, women want evil men
That mentality isn't good to have because women walk on nice guys. I used to be a simp, like I wanted to be the knight in shining armor, but women just walk over those type of nice men.

Women want evil, abrasive and aggressive men who are cold and distant That's definitely how it works.

They'll wet themselves to non chads that are sociopaths serial killers. As long as they're not subhumen some women will always simp.
Yeah crazy bpd bitches no one wants :feelshaha:

That mentality isn't good to have because women walk on nice guys. I used to be a simp, like I wanted to be the knight in shining armor, but women just walk over those type of nice men.

Women want evil, abrasive and aggressive men who are cold and distant That's definitely how it works.
I can’t even be a good person in 2024

Foids choose abusive chad then cry about it jfl

Every woman is weak. I've never seen a stable strong woman in my life and i had to deal with a lot of retarded staff and bosses that had vagins.

I can’t even be a good person in 2024
If you're a good person to a foid, she'll feel bored and not want to be around you because you're a nice guy.

Then she'll go around and get tossed around by the aggressive Chads.

After she's been rough fucked by the abusive chad who slaps her and spits in her mouth, she'll go around to the sub5 incel and complain about pERsonality and misogyny

Jfl, that's how dumb a foid's frame of logic is.

If you're a good person to a foid, she'll feel bored and not want to be around you because you're a nice guy.

Then she'll go around and get tossed around by the aggressive Chads.

After she's been rough fucked by the abusive chad who slaps her and spits in her mouth, she'll go around to the sub5 incel and complain about pERsonality and misogyny

Jfl, that's how dumb a foid's frame of logic is.
This.