Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IF YOU'RE A TRUECEL GET IN HERE! (NO FAKECELS)(NO VOLCELS) ALLOWED

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I'm seeing to many fakecels here. I need reassurance that ttruecels actually exist on this website. There couldnt have been this many fakecels on reddit. If you're a truecel check in!

gimmie definition

Reporting in.

Reporting for duty. 26 year old truecel.

nausea said:
gimmie definition

This. I am a truecel by my own definition but other people may have different definitions.

Twisted said:
KV checking in

You're not a truecel, OUT!

Framecel222 said:
This. I am a truecel by my own definition but other people may have different definitions.

OUT!

No fakecel allowed in this thread.

Twisted said:
I thought truecel meant lifelong KV?

Or is it KHHV now?

Truecels have to be ugly. "muh autism" doesn't count. 40 matches in a day on Tinder, all 5+ and lots of Stacies is not truecel. It's better than trucel. so don't be sad.

Framecel222 said:
You mog me, just cage @ this LARP.

You have no power here. This is truecels only.

Framecel222 said:
CopingGymcel said:
OUT!
No fakecel allowed in this thread.
You mog me, just cage @ this LARP.
Tbf...CopingGymcel does have a Chadly look to him but his forehead and eyebrows make him look inbred which is an automatic no no for femoids. Almost like RodgerRabbit, even though he has all good features, his over-developed jaw makes him look retarded/inbred.

Truecel here. Certified subhuman crew checking in.

KHHV reporting in. I am a spectator in this game.

CopingGymcel said:
You have no power here. This is truecels only.

What did I tell you about LARPing? We both know you're not a truecel.

Octopusgun2 said:
Tbf...CopingGymcel does have a Chadly look to him but his forehead and eyebrows make him look inbred which is an automatic no no for femoids. Almost like RodgerRabbit, even though he has all good features, his over-developed jaw makes him look retarded/inbred.

Cope, he looks high-IQ.

Also lmfao @ you if you think Rodger Rabbit doesn't get laid.

Octopusgun2 said:

2329b33a5ad3184f41ab2559813b5bc5708e020b.jpg

Oh man, I would hate to look like RodgerRabbit. Just look at that ugly face...

I would swap my face for his in an instant.

I'm the truestcel, here's my picture:

[attachment=1115]

Attachments

• justin-bieber-underwear.jpg
    justin-bieber-underwear.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 168
CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
2329b33a5ad3184f41ab2559813b5bc5708e020b.jpg

Oh man, I would hate to look at RodgerRabbit. Just look at that ugly face... I would swap my face for him in an instant.
He looks like shit lol.

2fAOuUx.jpg

Cut out straight from a comic book

Octopusgun2 said:
He looks like shit lol.

2fAOuUx.jpg

He still slays. He won't be the first choice of models girls would pick from, but he would mog at least 80% of other guys in the club.

That's also not the best photo of him. He looks better when he isn't clenching his jaw.

Octopusgun2 said:
He looks like shit lol.

2fAOuUx.jpg

zGVp1EA.gif

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
He looks like shit lol.
2fAOuUx.jpg

He still slays. He won't be the first choice of models girls would pick from, but he would mog at least 90% of other guys in a club.
He seriously looks like shit and comical. His IPD doesn’t seem to be that good either, he only looks good from profile view...I would rather kms than look like him tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
He still slays. He won't be the first choice of models girls would pick from, but he would mog at least 80% of other guys in the club.

That's also not the best photo of him. He looks better when he isn't clenching his jaw.

Looks like a rapist, tbh.

AYYYYY I'm here
thirsit said:
2/10:

-193cm
-pussy eyes
-TOTAL BABYFACE as a 20y old (Imagine this with my height)
-NO jawline visible. My face is just chubby and I'm already on low bf
-Wide and undefined nose
-Feminime face shape
-Right ear is bigger than my left
-Jaw is crooked
-Anti chad glasses

Octopusgun2 said:
He seriously looks like shit and comical. His IPD doesn’t seem to be that good either, he only looks good from profile view...I would rather kms than look like him tbh.

He is still above average and will appeal to drunk sluts. He won't do well when trying to get into an LTR and he won't get hot women, but he will slay 4,5 and 6s with ease.

IIkBn40.jpg

This is what's called comical over the top bone structure. The only girl he could get was a fat Vietnamese chick, even with a 9x6 inch dick.

KyloRen said:
Looks like a rapist, tbh.

In that photo, yes. He looks better in all his other photos. I can clench my jaw in lighting with good shadows and make it look comical, too.

2nd page still no definition

nausea said:
2nd page still no definition

Someone who is too ugly and/or short to ever attract a femoid.

CopingGymcel said:
Truecels have to be ugly. "muh autism" doesn't count. 40 matches in a day on Tinder, all 5+ and lots of Stacies is not truecel. It's better than trucel. so don't be sad.
Surely autism qualifies you for truceldom. It's just as immutable as being subhuman.

CopingGymcel said:
He is still above average and will appeal to drunk sluts. He won't do well when trying to get into an LTR and he won't get hot women, but he will slay 4,5 and 6s with ease.

IIkBn40.jpg

This is what's called comical over the top bone structure. The only girl he could get was a fat Vietnamese chick, even with a 9x6 inch dick.

In that photo, yes. He looks better in all his other photos. I can clench my jaw in lighting with good shadows and make it look comical, too.

That pic is comic-book material. He looks fine, but, there's something eerily wrong with it. Perhaps hair for such an individual would help.

nausea said:
so am I allowed?

I've never seen your face. It has to be at least 3 PSL or lower. Anything higher is not truecel.

mentalcel chadlite cheking in
;p

theoldnick said:
mentalcel chadlite cheking in
;p
You said you have a GF. You’re not any type of Incel.

I look like my avi

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
so am I allowed?
I've never seen your face. It has to be at least 3 PSL or lower. Anything higher is not truecel.
I look like massoud but white

6CPEyjd.jpg

In what world is this guy ugly? Chadlite tier if you ask me.

What’s the point of this thread? All the fakecels are coming out in full force claiming that they’re truecels. It’s a disaster already.

CopingGymcel said:
6CPEyjd.jpg

That is what comes up when you look up CHAD in the dictionary.

Does 21 touchless virgin count as truecel?

CopingGymcel said:
6CPEyjd.jpg

With that pic, he's definitely getting pussy.

CopingGymcel said:
6CPEyjd.jpg

Looks like handsome caveman tbh. Theres a point where too much bone mass becomes a problem. Like someone said he looks comical. He looks like morph but just not a good one

NGL He probably slays but there mostly trash tier women. I can't see him slaying HQNP women.

CopingGymcel said:
6CPEyjd.jpg

He honestly looks like shit...I’d say that if you get a forehead reduction and eyebrows implants, you’d mog him to hell and back. If you were to looksmax and grow a scuff beard, you’d be a better looking more high T version of Tyson Ballou.

Octopusgun2 said:

C O P E