Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you're a tallfag white normie, you could be balding, and foids would giggle when you hug and kiss them on the head.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Fucking brutal. Got gigamogged by this 6'5" white normie doctor whose hairline is receding but JBW at it again. He went up to a foid and kiss them on the head and they were giggling and laughing:reeeeee::reeeeee:. WTF can't I get this as an ethnic? It's ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's ovER brocel, just go ER

hes a fucking rich doctor dumbass. bring his gangely tall ass over to mcdonalds cleaning crew and see who wants to fuck him.

also, i dont care what anyone says, if someone can mentally get through kike npc brainwashing propaganda for the 12 years or whatever bullshit to become a doctor, they are a fucking npc neurotypical drone and that alone is enough for kikes to give you some fat ugly skank as a cum dump

Just Be Tall
Just Be White

A True winning combination in the Sexual Dating Market almost anywhere in the world.

No it’s not

Just be good looking
Yeah face matters somewhat but only once you are tall enough (6ft+)

Otherwise you might as well be piece of trash in the eyes of a foid if you dont meet their minimim height requirement

Yeah face matters somewhat but only once you are tall enough (6ft+)

Otherwise you might as well be piece of trash in the eyes of a foid if you dont meet their minimim height requirement
Face matters the most always

Fucking brutal. Got gigamogged by this 6'5" white normie doctor whose hairline is receding but JBW at it again. He went up to a foid and kiss them on the head and they were giggling and laughing:reeeeee::reeeeee:. WTF can't I get this as an ethnic? It's ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:
6’5” white normie = women will want to fuck you. Also, potential beta buck for them.

This is literally what I've been trying to say, you could have a 10/10 face but be 5'4" and have no chance
100% facts. 10/10 Face without height is like a Ferrari or Mercedes Benz with no wheels. Absolutely worthless trash to foids

I strongly strongly Disagree, but I dont think I can convince you otherwise so I wont bother. We can Agree to Disagree :feelsokman:
You can’t convince me cuz it’s bullshit ,all 6 or above guys wouldn’t be incels then

You short people have lesser iq

I want to be a doctor from now on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back