Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story If you’re a son and you don’t worship fat pigs your parents will disown you

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Random fat pigs off the street have more worth than you to your parents if you’re male. My brothers fat pig wife would constantly criticize and judge me because I wasn’t a preppy faggot. She’d be like “eww omg!!! He doesn’t even listen to Justin Bieber and worship niggers ewww!!!” So I bully her by calling her fat pig and my family won’t even speak to me just lol fat pigs are worth more than sons. Not even joking how much of a pig she looks like. The bacon on that creature could feed me for weeks. But anyways who does this fat pig think she is coming into my house and boss me around like I’m going to worship this fat whore fuck her :feelsLSD:

Tldr
My brothers fat wife talks shit to me so I call her fat and my family disowns me

I hope the privileged scum bag gets raped.

Random fat pigs off the street have more worth than you to your parents if you’re male. My brothers fat pig wife would constantly criticize and judge me because I wasn’t a preppy faggot. She’d be like “eww omg!!! He doesn’t even listen to Justin Bieber and worship niggers ewww!!!” So I bully her by calling her fat pig and my family won’t even speak to me just lol fat pigs are worth more than sons. Not even joking how much of a pig she looks like. The bacon on that creature could feed me for weeks. But anyways who does this fat pig think she is coming into my house and boss me around like I’m going to worship this fat whore fuck her :feelsLSD:

Tldr
My brothers fat wife talks shit to me so I call her fat and my family disowns me
Your brother is committing beastiality.

Damn these good threads always get buried

I hope the privileged scum bag gets raped.

Tldr
She is even fat Jesus Christ it’s so disgusting

that is unacceptable

Families selling out their own children for foids - a tale as old as time itself :dafuckfeels:

do your brother fuck the hog on a regular basis,I can't imagine how can he fuck the hog and not vomit

I would never fuck a hog unless she pays me or she is a virgin

Tldr
Very very based