Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you're a friendless incel, there's a 90% chance you're NEET

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
there's no way to have passion or will to live when you're chronically socially deprived. one must have some kind of hope of reproduction to be productive, and that is completely gone when you're in your room 25hrs a day. normalfag soyciety calls you lazy for not wageslaving your life away when you can't even fulfill your basic needs.

True neet elite. Peasants wouldn't understand such a prestigious lifestyle. No pussy no friends no life. All glory be to the neet kingdom.

i am basically a neet for the past months due to accident, there's no one that i consider "friend" have called me to check on my health or what i am doing and whether i am ok or not. freindship isn't a real thing

or you were kicked out after college and have to work, pay a huge rent out of your meager salary, while being a virgin in your 30s

many such cases

True neet elite. Peasants wouldn't understand such a prestigious lifestyle. No pussy no friends no life. All glory be to the neet kingdom.

NEET : Noble Emperors Escaping Tyranny

smart normie lives with his parents and fucks, while you pay rent to jack off

christian-bale-american-psycho.gif

P(NEET=yes|friendless=yes) = 0.9

If we know the individual probabilities of being NEET and friendless, respectively, we can calculate the chance of being friendless given NEET with bayes formula

Last edited:
normalfag soyciety calls you lazy for not wageslaving your life away when you can't even fulfill your basic needs.
*They

It's societies job to fullfill my needs, in return I'd be a productive part of it. But if that's not given, there is no deal.

I wish I could NEET right now, but I'm too high inib and my parents would kill me

I go to college, have a job and have hobbies but I have 0 friends. Too subhuman for people to acknowledge my existence or flat out reject me with a face of disgust.

I've been a neet for way over a decade (i lost count how many years by now prob started 2008/2009 or something) no friends no contact with anyone but my mom i can only hear neighbors playing with their kids every weekend, and a loud blasting tv i can't even make themstop whiel smashing my wall with a wooden stick, maybe i should use hammer and break that wall next time?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IpYOF4Hi6Q :feelsohgod: :banhammer: :feelsohgod: :banhammer: :feelsohgod: :banhammer: :feelsohgod: :banhammer:

I game or browse this site all day since foids reject my advances anyway, I have no motivation to work or do anything, Im so deprived of pussy, Cant even find a good fap video online due to it being full of fucking roastbeef pussys blown out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back