Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If your "partner" isn't attracted to your physical appearance, she can't love you, when will betabuxx cucks finally understand this??!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Dumb pathetic nearcels be whining in r/deadbedrooms etc. and SOMEHOW they still can't get to the logical point that THEY'RE NOT HAVING ANY INTIMACY BECAUSE their whores of "gee-fee's" are just using them and are treating them like the ATMs that they are.

minimal degree of physcal attraction is always REQUIRED even if you have the most matching personality ever for that foid

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

minimal degree of physcal attraction is always REQUIRED even if you have the most matching personality ever for that foid
Exactly. This concerns both sexes. So, i can't understand why are these cucks still whining and complaining and can't aknowledge the truth that their "partners" aren't attracted to them in any way.

better incel than betabuxx

If a woman gets married to a guy she thinks he doesnt deserve her, she will have zero respect and hate him for existing, she will always think how she could have done better, sex will be a torture so once a month is generous. And when she decide she deserves more he will be divorceraped, betabuxxing is asking for to get screwed over.

If a woman gets married to a guy she thinks he doesnt deserve her, she will have zero respect and hate him for existing, she will always think how she could have done better, sex will be a torture so once a month is generous. And when she decide she deserves more he will be divorceraped, betabuxxing is asking for to get screwed over.
Yep. Most normtards get sex once a month at best. And their "partners" will dump them the second they find a sugar daddy.

Damn right! If she doesn't find you hot enough for something casual, she isn't marriage material. So many common relationship and marriage problems are from settling. Women date and marry men they're NOT sexually attracted to all the damn time, and then we wonder why they treat their man the way they do. If she's settling in the looks department, she WILL eventually resent you!

Damn right! If she doesn't find you hot enough for something casual, she isn't marriage material. So many common relationship and marriage problems are from settling. Women date and marry men they're NOT sexually attracted to all the damn time, and then we wonder why they treat their man the way they do. If she's settling in the looks department, she WILL eventually resent you!
Damn, haven't read such a bs here from long ago :feelshaha::feelshaha: Haven't heard of the hypergamy, eh, buddy boyo?? In most cases your average/mediocre fefail gets in a relationship with and settles for a high-tier looking guy.
Now gtfoh with this pathetic crap :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

Dumb pathetic nearcels be whining in r/deadbedrooms etc. and SOMEHOW they still can't get to the logical point that THEY'RE NOT HAVING ANY INTIMACY BECAUSE their whores of "gee-fee's" are just using them and are treating them like the ATMs that they are.
They'll only realize this when they're eventually divorce raped in the courtroom, by then it will be too late.:feelsjuice::yes:

"My money, is this what you loved for personal selfish gain all along the entire time?":blackpill:

Gif nodding 33

:feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
They'll only realize this when they're eventually divorce raped in the courtroom, by then it will be too late.:feelsjuice::yes:

"My money, is this what you loved for personal selfish gain all along the entire time?":blackpill:

View attachment 543006

:feelsjuice::yes:
Divorce rape is only a North American problem. Non-existent here in Europe and esp. in SE Europe. Here females just use you your whole adult life. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Divorce rape is only a North American problem. Non-existent here in Europe and esp. in SE Europe. Here females just use you your whole adult life. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
How fortunate for you guys. :feelsjuice::yes:

You will provide for her and Chad's baby & you will be happy :feelsclown:

If I study and work for non tangible rewards then surely she’ll love me for non tangible reasons

Betabuxx is cope for the most part. If youre in a relationship, she is attracted to you. If she is not, she will just leave

This is why I could never be in a relationship even if I got lucky. Knowing you will never be as attractive as chad to your partner and you will never make them feel the same visceral reaction is horrible and settling in spite of this is completely humiliating.

This is why I could never be in a relationship even if I got lucky. Knowing you will never be as attractive as chad to your partner and you will never make them feel the same visceral reaction is horrible and settling in spite of this is completely humiliating.
Chad is 0.0000000000000001% of the global male population, stop coping retard

Chad is 0.0000000000000001% of the global male population, stop coping retard
What do you look like? I'm literally disfigured, I'm a repulsive beast.

[UWSL]I'm not talking 10/10 hyperchad, I'm talking a 7/10 that is 6'+ that would mog me out of oblivion, which there is a fair amount walking about here, I see them every time I leave my house. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Literally not a cope, I did not give up on trying to be proven wrong, just the realisation that the plight of being a subhuman will keep on weighing on me even if the unrealistic case of being in a relationship would fall into place.[/UWSL]

Betabuxx is cope for the most part. If youre in a relationship, she is attracted to you. If she is not, she will just leave
cope. gold diggers exist. also "settling" exists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back