Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If your ethnic, don't read your history!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Seriously don't! I started reading about curry history especially the history past the 1500s and it is humiliating as fuck. Don't read that shit. It will damage your mental health. Don't learn your ancestral history. Literally the last 500 years of ethnic history is low IQ shitskin infighting and getting mogged and humiliated by whites. It is extremely humiliating. The more I read, the more enraged and disgusted I become.

Only ethnics who have done well or at least can be proud to some degree are East Asians(China/Japan/Korea). Every other nonwhite has horrible humiliating history. Their nations are complete shitholes, and the more you read about their history, the sadder and more disappointed you become.

Here are some examples of how far curries fell:
The Mughal Empire had a thriving industrial manufacturing economy, with India producing about 25% of the world's industrial output up until 1750,[122] making it the most important manufacturing center in international trade.[

Guess what it is today?, 3.5% :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:. Brutally humiliated. Just FUCKING lol. 1/7 the world population yet <1/15 the wealth.

Another ethnic nation for some more diversity that has fallen hard is Brazil.

In the 1850s, Brazil was a wealthy nation who could compete with eurocucks.
Brazilian economic growth, especially after 1850, compared "very well" with that of with the United States and the European countries, according to the historian Boris Fausto.[26] Brazil in the last year of the monarchy was a “prosperous and [internationally] respected” country, according to historian Oliveira Lima.[

But in the end brazil is 50% nigger mutts and still became a shithole.

Ethnic history is beyond humiliating and enraging. Reading this shit is not good for my mental health. Don't read this shit! Knowing less = more when it comes to ethnic history especially for the last 500 years. I fucking regret reading up on this. It is so despair inducing beyond words can express.

History of my people is very similar to rats surviving where they can.

Seriously don't! I started reading about curry history especially the history past the 1500s and it is humiliating as fuck. Don't read that shit. It will damage your mental health. Don't learn your ancestral history. Literally the last 500 years of ethnic history is low IQ shitskin infighting and getting mogged and humiliated by whites. It is extremely humiliating. The more I read, the more enraged and disgusted I become.

Only ethnics who have done well or at least can be proud to some degree are East Asians(China/Japan/Korea). Every other nonwhite has horrible humiliating history. Their nations are complete shitholes, and the more you read about their history, the sadder and more disappointed you become.

The Mughal Empire had a thriving industrial manufacturing economy, with India producing about 25% of the world's industrial output up until 1750,[122] making it the most important manufacturing center in international trade.[

Guess what it is today?, 3.5% :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:. Brutally humiliated. Just FUCKING lol. 1/7 the world population yet <1/15 the wealth.

Brazilian economic growth, especially after 1850, compared "very well" with that of with the United States and the European countries, according to the historian Boris Fausto.[26] Brazil in the last year of the monarchy was a “prosperous and [internationally] respected” country, according to historian Oliveira Lima.[

Ethnic history is beyond humiliating and enraging. Reading this shit is not good for my mental health. Don't read this shit! Knowing less = more when it comes to ethnic history especially for the last 500 years. I fucking regret reading up on this. It is so despair inducing beyond words can express.
@curryfool thoughts?

A bit too late for that. The "racepill" nearly caused me to rope years ago.

Can't even compare Brazil to India, at least they were powerful before the industrial revolution and are propsering (probably gonna take the US economy in the next decades), while Brazil is fucked

Don't feel bad about yourself only because your race's history is shit. I know some ppl in this community who constantly brag about their ancestor's success, they're all losers trying to hide behind delusions like "but muh race invented this and that" but in reality no one gives a fuck about the past. What matters is whether you're mogger or not, it's simple.

thanks to colonization, the problem isnt mutts here but actually white people, they rule and rob every shit they can, just look at the skin color of the politicians and judges.

Can't even compare Brazil to India, at least they were powerful before the industrialization and are propsering (probably gonna take the US economy in the next decades), while Brazil is fucked
compare living in both countries, i hate Brazil but here is 100x times better than that shithole, a lot of people here makes fun of indians.

British History is great tho, invented everything and created Colonies that became superpower, most spoken language, we all need to reclaim our motherlands

thanks to colonization, the problem isnt mutts here but actually white people, they rule and rob every shit they can, just look at the skin color of the politicians and judges.

compare living in both countries, i hate Brazil but here is 100x times better than that shithole, a lot of people here makes fun of indians.
At least India is growing while Brazil is stuck and lost its population boom, now we will have to deal with pension problems. They are not that far away from overtaking us.

Here where? In Brazil? I never saw anyone here making fun of Indians (I mean, we barely have them), besides for the tik tok shit

India has rich history, culture and solid identity.
India has one of the oldest civilizations and religions in the world.

Brazil is just European colony with no history no culture no identity so it is part of European colonial history.

Japan and south Korea were nothing before 100 years.
They were civilized after America took advantage on them after WW2.
They are just American puppies
Just China has rich history, culture and independent civilization.

There is no such thing as white or western civilization because in reality it is just few countries in western Europe like Britain, Germany and France = Nordic. The rest of whites were barbaric just as niggers

Last edited:
British History is great tho, invented everything and created Colonies that became superpower, most spoken language, we all need to reclaim our motherlands
Delusional. Nazi Germany invented more shit in the last two years of WW2 as a last ditch effort to win the war than britbongs invented in 30 years. Your empire crumbled because of one pajeet, meanwhile the whole world had to stop Germany.

At least India is growing while Brazil is stuck and lost its population boom, now we will have to deal with pension problems. They are not that far away from overtaking us.

Here where? In Brazil? I never saw anyone here making fun of Indians (I mean, we barely have them), besides for the tik tok shit
i will only send one streamer, they make fun of their higiene and their shitty food, if you want i can send you much more videos from different youtubers, but these two are comical

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw9LhYsxqRA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YwbL1J30Xg

India has rich history, culture and solid identity.
India has one of the oldest civilizations and religions in the world.

Brazil is just European colony with no history no culture no identity

Well Ramanujan was from india so that's some redemption atleast

i will only send one streamer, they make fun of their higiene and their shitty food, if you want i can send you much more videos from different youtubers, but these two are comical

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw9LhYsxqRA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YwbL1J30Xg

View attachment 506079

He is right tho, we don't have as much culture as indians have.

This guy is an exception, the average Brazilian knows nothing about India and let alone would make fun of it

At least you were Romans an sheeeit.

images

Most lands that Britain invaded were empty like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA etc they didn't have any local state, there weren't any direct war. Britain Invaded India without any war just using divide and conquer strategy between Muslims and Hindus same what it did to Ottoman empire between Arabs and Turks! Britain created nationalism to divide ethnics!

Britain itself is a shithole with no history no identity no culture because you can't define who is a British ? A Celtic Irish or Scottish ? or Anglo Saxon ? or Roman bastard ? English language is the whore of the languages just the product of Latin, Celtic, Nordic rape

My point is that culture doesnt matter when you live somewhere when people shit on the streets, polluted/insanitary, full of poor people and their religion borders on the ridiculous.

This guy is an exception, the average Brazilian knows nothing about India and let alone would make fun of it
The average Brazilian doesnt know shit, im talking about that the good amount of the few that knows it, makes fun of it, its the asian version of Africa and i have pity for anyone that lives there

Just look at the British museum
There is nothing British in it
The only museum in the world that has nothing of its own

Don't you guys already live on your homeland? What other motherland you gonna claim? Saxony? @Notorious Inkler ?

Don't you guys already live on your homeland? What other motherland you gonna claim? Saxony? @Notorious Inkler ?
They should stay where they are. God put them on an island for obvious reasons.

Saxony needs independence from Left wing state of Berlin

Delusional. Nazi Germany invented more shit in the last two years of WW2 as a last ditch effort to win the war than britbongs invented in 30 years. Your empire crumbled because of one pajeet, meanwhile the whole world had to stop Germany.
Yea because germany wasnt working with italy or japan or anything like that....? Guess "Axis powers" didnt exist and it was just germany right?

Nice thread will read in train

Yea because germany wasnt working with italy or japan or anything like that....? Guess "Axis powers" didnt exist and it was just germany right?
GrAYcels, when will they learn? :feelswhat:

in the end they couldn't invent the only thing that mattered. The damn bomb :fuk:

Yea. And ultimately they (and Japan) lost because they were technologically behind the the Alliance thanks to the U.S/U.K.

Yea. And ultimately they (and Japan) lost because they were technologically behind the the Alliance thanks to the U.S/U.K.
Delusional. Ever heard about operation paperclip?

Delusional. Ever heard about operation paperclip?

That Germany was on a path towards equalizing -- or possibly even surpassing, who knows -- the U.S/U.K in tech does not mean that technological inferiority (among other factors, of course) is not an explanation for why they and Japan lost. The case is obvious with Japan, and it would have applied to Germany if that front of the war lasted longer...

That Germany was on a path towards equalizing -- or possibly even surpassing, who knows -- the U.S/U.K in tech does not mean that technological inferiority (among other factors, of course) is not an explanation for why they and Japan lost. The case is obvious with Japan, and it would have applied to Germany if that front of the war lasted longer...
Allied forces simply massively outnumbered German forces. Italians were absolutely useless in WW2

Too true man. As a shitskin indo-mestizo (central american) i am too ashamed to acknowledge my ancestor's primitive and worthless culture.

While white people were having their renaissance, my ancestors were up to complete dumb shit like human sacrifice thinking it'd make their land fertile or something (stone age superstition devolved bs) and also didnt even invent the wheel. The spaniards should have done away with all of us instead of creating generations of miserable mutts. :feelsrope:

Persians and turks? Dunno if you consider them ethnic though

You can read old history though

Keep dreaming creamboi :feelsjuice:

Allied forces simply massively outnumbered German forces. Italians were absolutely useless in WW2

German tech at that time -- while impressive -- was also behind that of the U.S/U.K. This is evident in the Manhattan Project and its devastating results as I implied in my last post, but also more relevantly in the area of computing (i.e code breaking etc.) This aspect was absolutely decisive.

My history is nothing remarkable, just Africans imported on to a empty (but beautiful) island.

lol can't relate. I have no shame in my history because snow chimps were civiled by SEMITIC religions. And we conquered Balkans and Iberia for 800 and 500 years + we STILL have Levant and Anatolia.

(i.e code breaking etc.) This aspect was absolutely decisive.
True, but the high command was kinda sloppy (and delusional) in the last years of the war. Regardless, the wrong side won

Desthnics had their run. Ancient civilizations were all in Egypt, Mesopotamia, Medland, Persia, India, and China, and deathnics can still cope about being important in the past.

The Mughal Empire had a thriving industrial manufacturing economy, with India producing about 25% of the world's industrial output up until 1750,[122] making it the most important manufacturing center in international trade.
Of course India could not compete once the industrial revolution began in Britain. Industrialization and mass production in Britain made Britain cuck every other nation on Earth. Japan is so successful because it has been integrating industrialization as long as most other European countries in the 1800s, meanwhile all the industrialization in curryland was Brits forcing it on curries.

But you’re right, being defeated by and ruled by others is absolutely humiliating. Although my own people ruled over my ancestors and if is still humiliating af, it doesn’t bring upon a negative or positive race halo. Even the Mughals were not native curries and are descendants of Persianized Mongols.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsgah:

Persians and turks? Dunno if you consider them ethnic though
Turks probably no. Persian = certified deathnic.

Ottomans and Safavid got brutally cucked by European powers.

Saxony needs independence from Left wing state of Berlin
Saxons are the ancestors of the average English people (hence Anglo-Saxons). The idea of freedom comes from your people, unlike the rest of Europe which has always believed in totalitarianism.

This thread is a festival of low IQ nonsense.

Only ethnics who have done well or at least can be proud to some degree ....
You obviously don't know the basics of mental health.

Being humbled is GOOD. Look at Japan and Germany. They were humiliated as no one ever was after WWII and look how well they did afterwards.

Being "proud" is BAD. Pride comes before the fall.

Yes, Indian history after 1000 AD shows that Indian culture was in failure mode. It is obviously something that every curry needs to know not too have too much trust in their culture. Something needs to change and you curries got to get to work on this.

Despair is good, like depression. This is where the blackpill comes. Only despair and depression will force you to open your eyes and see the truth

This thread is a festival of low IQ nonsense.

You obviously don't know the basics of mental health.

Being humbled is GOOD. Look at Japan and Germany. They were humiliated as no one ever was after WWII and look how well they did afterwards.

Being "proud" is BAD. Pride comes before the fall.

Yes, Indian history after 1000 AD shows that Indian culture was in failure mode. It is obviously something that every curry needs to know not too have too much trust in their culture. Something needs to change and you curries got to get to work on this.

Despair is good, like depression. This is where the blackpill comes. Only despair and depression will force you to open your eyes and see the truth
I disagree. Pride even if leads to an inflated ego and conflict is preferable to being humble. A proud man can cope with his ancestry/status and ignore the horrible reality of life and of himself . While a humble man sees life for what it is and can never be as delusionally happy as a proud man.

That is a retrospective fantasy. In most respect, the Allies were on the same level as Germany

In certain areas, like electronics, the Allies were ahead. They had the VT fuse and electronic computers (Vac tubes) which the Germans did not have. Allied Radar also was better, throughout the war. Not to mention Nukes ...

The only area where Germany was clearly ahead was rocketry. But since they did not have nukes, it was a a waste of resources.

I disagree. Pride even if leads to an inflated ego and conflict is preferable to being humble. A proud man can cope with his ancestry/status and ignore the horrible reality of life and of himself . While a humble man sees life for what it is and can never be as delusionally happy as a proud man.
What you write here shows that you have "transcended" absolutely jack shit. "Scholar" of consciousness lol ...
Translation: I like to watch JAV whores getting fucked by niggers
You like humbleness too, hence your choice of AV. See my post in the other thread

I know my ancestry. It's bootlicking.

Actually, what you write here is exactly how Curryland got whacked by the Brits

Muslim Sultans and Hindu Rajas were proud men, who went to battle on elephants, were decked with pearls, and had camps with tents of silk and brocade, full of their harem whores.

By contrast, British officers lived in small tents barely larger than that of their men and ate the same chow. They were humble men. Result: a hundred of them could beat 10 000 of any native army. It has nothing to do with technology. Indians had the same guns.

We japs noticed this and started imitating the British. As a result, we did well, even beating the Russians at Tsushima. Then we got proud (of being humble, yes) and so we lost it and attacked everybody. Then we were humbled like no one else before. There is a great lesson in this. A really transcendent one.

Last edited:
T
Actually, what you write here is exactly how Curryland got whacked by the Brits

Muslim Sultans and Hindu Rajas were proud men, who went to battle on elephants, were decked with pearls, and had camps with tents of silk and brocade, full of their harem whores.

By contrast, British officers lived in small tents barely larger than that of their men and ate the same chow. They were humble men. Result: a hundred of them could beat 10 000 of any native army. It has nothing to do with technology. Indians had the same guns.

We japs noticed this and started imitating the British. As a result, we did well, even beating the Russians at Tsushima. Then we got proud (of being humble, yes) and so we lost it and attacked everybody. Then we were humbled like no one else before. There is a great lesson in this. A really transcendent one.
That's not as simple as you made it tho, many rajas and nawabs had French artillerymen and other European gun mercenaries alongwith their guns however they lacked a lot in musket technology and standardisation, many out of desperation even used wunderwaffes like rockets with swords attached that later inspired Congreve rockets and British armies had large contingents of native infantry to make up for the manpower shortage who're armed with standardised sabres and muskets. However the Brits lacked greatly in cavalry and often were subjected to raids and cavalry charges so much so that they had a huge ditch moat made all around their base in Calcutta which ultimately lead to outbreaks of dengue and malaria and prolly caused more British deaths than in any war. Japanese were humble too, for example modern day Korea including North Korea was the region were most of the Japanese Industries lied where they processed the raw materials out of Manchuria, cos taking all that raw material into Japan for industrial processing was more costly. Korea was educated asf under japanese rule cos they're used as workers, after the defeat of Japan, those industrial manufacturing units were uprooted and taken back to the Soviet union up untill the late 50s. It was Japan which industrialised Korea out of sheer necessity and post Meiji restoration Japan was actually an industrial power, India was just agriculturally gifted asf hence the population sustainability and is prolly one of the most fertile lands on Earth besides Ukraine. Had they actually utilised that to make some pan Asian empire without all that excessive violence on civilian populations I think it could have actually worked. Not to mention the bribes and deception to many generals of these rajas and nawabs, even then it took approximately 100 years for them.

Last edited: