Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If your dick isn’t at least 7 inches there’s no point

AcidTrip

AcidTrip

Antinatilism is the answer to all of our problems
★★
All foids think about is chad dick. Chad dick is big dick, all women want is big dick over 7 or 8 inches. To many even that is small. it’s over, better luck killing your self than feeling pitiful we all got fucked over by shitty parents with shitty genetics.

over for even a nigger then, GrAY.

over over

Glad to have a 10inch horse cock

my cock is 700 inches long and 8000 inches wide

All foids think about is chad dick. Chad dick is big dick, all women want is big dick over 7 or 8 inches. To many even that is small. it’s over, better luck killing your self than feeling pitiful we all got fucked over by shitty parents with shitty genetics.
5 inch here

I knew a foid who was 5'0 and like 90 pounds but said she wants at least 7.5 inches

All foids think about is chad dick. Chad dick is big dick, all women want is big dick over 7 or 8 inches. To many even that is small. it’s over
< 12 inches = :feelsrope:

Foids barely even care about dick. They are only attracted to men to the extent that they can be social proof for them. Foids love having tall or facially attractive chad boyfriends because they conform to the values of the group so it’s always signaling to other foids her value in obtaining someone like him. If a chad has a big dick they can brag about it, but if he doesn’t they just don’t have to mention it and nothing changes. Dickpill is cope, face and height are everything.

Foids barely even care about dick. They are only attracted to men to the extent that they can be social proof for them. Foids love having tall or facially attractive chad boyfriends because they conform to the values of the group so it’s always signaling to other foids her value in obtaining someone like him. If a chad has a big dick they can brag about it, but if he doesn’t they just don’t have to mention it and nothing changes. Dickpill is cope, face and height are everything.
Face> Height> Dick> Money

all still determine if you get laid

Yes there was also another foid there but I think she was doing it to taunt the cuck
Damn that’s what’s up if I were in this situation now I’m gonna say; yea I like them so fucking tight. Like virgin asshole tight or else :feelspuke:

Based and truthpilled post.
Ugly short men with 20cm dick gigamogs tall Chad with a 10cm dick.

JoinedMar 16, 2023Posts22

penis pumpmaxx until it's permanently enlargred