Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "If your boyfriend beats you that means he fucking loves you."

Women: "You can't go wrong with Chad."

She's stating truth.

He cared enough to beat her. She's right. She means something to him, otherwise he would have dropped her ass. Women are becoming more woke by the day.

Chad can do no wrong

We should commend this woman for being honest and exposing the true nature of women, instead of lying and virtue signaling like most of them. She is an ally in our fight to spread the blackpill.

That's natural tbf, women have psychological power with manipulation but men have only physical.

If she crosses the line she would know it and have a spanking or whatever so she knows not to cross it. They want directions and be guided, they need to know to obey. You see how disastruous they are when left alone

Just good luck doing that as an incel in the west in cuckland, jail or instant death.

But women believe it or not want to feel man power, they want to be told no and punished when they cross a man

That's what I read, I'm no CHAD and don't have much experience

she's hispanic

i'm not trolling that's part of their culture and it's natural and non-chads being incel

If you give your "boyfriend" a reason to beat you, you're disloyal scum.

We should commend this woman for being honest and exposing the true nature of women, instead of lying and virtue signaling like most of them. She is an ally in our fight to spread the blackpill.

Fuck me this girl is iq 200

Marriage material, honest

Yuck she looks fucking fake and plasticly she just fucking got a bucket of make up and dump it on her face
132.gif

You guys are idiots, complain anout womrn slutting around being pump and dump material.
This girl understood that her boyfriend had to put her in line and remind who's in charge.
Arab men, chinese and every non cucked nation knows that.
Keep complaining about women being cunts but when you find a girl like this who understands the blackpill you guys bash her,

low iq

Its cucks like you that empower women and not even women want that

No sherlock she would go with no makeup and show the black eye to milin of viewers

Obvious troll

also, if an incel rapes you, he is just trying to show you that he respects and loves you as a woman