Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Japanese foid attempts to murder her boyfriend because she's jealous that he is texting other girls

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Screenshot 292

Looks do matter after all. If he wasnt good-looking, this wouldn't have happened

It's ok for woman to control man but not ok other way around. I often see how women get mad when their husband tries to control then so he will know if she's cheating or not.

View attachment 1141750
Looks do matter after all. If he wasnt good-looking, this wouldn't have happened
i always find it funny when women hate men that cheat but women probably cheat even more.

It's ok for woman to control man but not ok other way around
women get mad at cheating because it shows you arent worshipping her. but if she cheats she should be forgiven or else u arent "emotionally intelligent".

View attachment 1141750
SMIRKING ‘KILLER’

Woman pictured calmly smoking cigarette next to blood-soaked boyfriend after ‘stabbing him’ goes viral in Japan because ‘she’s too beautiful to be a suspect​

They say she is too beautiful to be a suspect

It's ok for woman to control man but not ok other way around. I often see how women get mad when their husband tries to control then so he will know if she's cheating or not.
Thats a clear red flag SHE IS CHEATING!

i always find it funny when women hate men that cheat but women probably cheat even more.
They hate Chad that cheats but they are the only ones that they are interested in.

She is quite ugly for that boy, even the Japs are dating down jfl

if a dude pulled that shit everyone would be triggered out of their ass.

Foids have always being mentally unstable jealous insecure creatures

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back