Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were to marry a non-white woman and have kids, what would you want your kids to be mixed with?

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
I personally wouldn't have kids with noodlewhores, because I hate how chinks look, or sheboons (unless they're mulattoes) because they'd probably still look too black, but any child of mine with a mestiza or an Arab would probably be white as fuck

1683482220261 1
Images   2023 05 07T145615070

Black women

Mixed race men especially tall ones can get women

Also mixed women are most liked in UK by white men. I will encourage her to marry rich white men

>japanese
>white passing ethnics
>latinas if they look hot (similar to Jenna Ortega), no "thick" (aka fat) foids

I generally don't want brown looking children though

I personally wouldn't have kids with noodlewhores
same, I don't count chinks as humans they are more like parasites leeching off of white people. I would only mix with arabs or curry women

If I wanted my kids to have good genes I would mix with arab, safest choice for a white.

The whitest non-white group possible, because I'm not white. :lul:

i don't want kids. not with this state of economy since i can't be able to support them

Don't be self hate, Wouldn't it be better to have black kids?
No, I'm not black either. Blacks and any other non-white group aside from chinks don't mix well. :feelsjuice:

same, I don't count chinks as humans they are more like parasites leeching off of white people. I would only mix with arabs or curry women
I don't know if I'd have kids with a curry, probably a lighter skinned one, I guess

No, I'm not black either. Blacks and any other non-white group aside from chinks don't mix well. :feelsjuice:
I think chinks mix terribly, most happas I've ever seen look like they're only chinks, and chinks mixed with black don't look good most of the time either, they're always dark as fuck, never seen chinks mixed with anything else though