Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you were NT, what do you think your life would be like right now?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I believe if I weren't an autistic bugman failure who focused on things that doesn't matter (videogames, musicmaxxing, hobbymaxxing, etc), in the alternate universe were I was NT enough to have streetsmarts, I would've been dark triad maxxed right now and fightmaxxing and riotmaxxing with my fellow NT shithole friends, or Far Cry Maxxed and live a dangerous life in the jungle warmaxxing (since I live in a tropical third world country.)

I would probably be less of a target for bullying and might be happier. But alas, I am autistic.

nothing would change

Maybe I would have a gf, like any NT brazilian (doesn't matter much if ugly or chad)

I would most likely still be an incel but maybe I would be a normie sheep

Pha'ing amazing; I would have been told I need at least Cs to pass exams which would have let me hold down a job for longer.

I would be waging for the joos and being their slaves for the rest of my life (glad I am not like that)

I would still be ugly

I believe if I weren't an autistic bugman failure who focused on things that doesn't matter (videogames, musicmaxxing, hobbymaxxing, etc), in the alternate universe were I was NT enough to have streetsmarts, I would've been dark triad maxxed right now and fightmaxxing and riotmaxxing with my fellow NT shithole friends, or Far Cry Maxxed and live a dangerous life in the jungle warmaxxing (since I live in a tropical third world country.)
How tall are you bro?

Most NT’s are drones and I would not want to become one

I’d be living at the beach with big ass Brazilians.

I'd probably be like my bluepilled dad, he's a normie in and out my mom keeps cursing me and he joins into the fun, then comes to me and says oh go do something cmon I don't treat you unfairly to your brother. Fucking scumbag yes you fucking do, you treat me horribly, you and that bitch shouldn't have been married in the first place.

Probably super famous and have millions.

Somewhat worse than normal, but certainly far, far better than what I have going on now.