Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were faced with the dilemma to always feel anxious or always feel lonely, which would you pick?

Which one is less sufferable in your book?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
Internal conflict. To be a trucel is to forever be on the verge of doing something in desperate attempts to make yourself feel better.

You don’t know what. Just anything to help ease the pain. But it’s a nonstop dispute. There’s an emptiness that never gets filled.

Join this forum? Feel like shit. Leave this forum? Feel like shit. Join again? Feel like shit. Go outside? Feel like shit. Stay in all day? Feel like shit. Study? Feel like shit. Work? Feel like shit. NEET? Feel like shit. Socialize? Feel like shit.

Everything and every bit of your life feels against you. There’s no way around it. To live it is to suffer.

anxious because feeling of pure loneliness which I have is suicidal gray

from personal experience being depressed is better than feeling anxious

anxious because feeling of pure loneliness which I have is suicidal gray
So is the nonstop anxiety but only in a different way. Loneliness breeds depression. That and anxiety go hand in hand.

from personal experience being depressed is better than feeling anxious
Yeah, I think I prefer it to the mania. But then again, I know the second I leave this forum again, I’m gonna regret it. No escape lol.

I mean I pretty much always feel lonely already so it wouldn't be that much of a change. No thanks to having brain withering anxiety at the same time. :dafuckfeels:

I mean I pretty much always feel lonely already so it wouldn't be that much of a change. No thanks to having brain withering anxiety at the same time. :dafuckfeels:
The thing is, you tend to remember how bad you have it only after you’re not being clouded by tormenting anxiety.

The default mood is being clinically depressed because of the loneliness. That changes when you’re perturbed. Once the anxiety fades away, the real pain sets in. Again.

Do you think those are the only two mental states of a truecel?

Kind of a dumb question (no offense meant), because we are supposedly all permanently lonely here.

I have social anxiety. And I already know the pain of being lonely. Have been my whole life.

So I will pick social anxiety (or anxiety in general), I guess... There's medication for it. No medication for loneliness besides not-loneliness or a shotgun to the mouth.