Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were born in 1999 or later, were these cartoons good?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
  • Ben 10
  • Total Drama Island
  • Regular Show

When it comes to the "When were cartoons (not anime) good" discussion, the focus tends to be on 1988-2003. That's when most of the cartoons people talk about being part of "When cartoons were good" premiered. But might this just be because most of the people who wax nostalgic were kids between 1988 and 2003? And the people who were kids in time to watch Ben 10 and Total Drama Island and Regular Show haven't yet become a big enough "It was better when I was a kid" demographic? A few years from now, when times have changed a little more, will we see a bunch of people like "Real ones know what it was like growing up watching this in the 2010s?"

I liked Ben10 don't really watched the other ones, you mentioned.

Regular show was cool, but mordecai was a big cuck

I've only really seen Total Drama Island but I recall liking it as a kid

Regular Show and Adventure Time were my favorite cartoons as a kid. Flapjack was also good.

I'm born 1993 and I like Regular Show. I remember watching it on Cartoon Network 2012 and 2013 along with Amazing World of Gumball like it was yesterday.

I liked the second 2, never was a fan of ben 10

Ben 10 was a good show growing up, only watched one or two seasons of the others

I only watched Ben 10 and i liked it. If i had to rate it i would say 7/10

Regular Show was based, i like it

watched all 3 and i'd rank them like this: RS > B10 >TDI

I remember watching Chowder alot

I remember watching Chowder alot

Was it good? Do you think you'll remember it fondly in a few more years?

Wasn't born after or in 1999, but Ben 10 was ok. Never watched the others. It's not one of the shows I reminisce about, but it was watchable.

All those were my most watched when I was a kid

Didnt really watch tv tbh

I didn’t watch any of those tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back