Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you want to see what hypergamy looks like without the betabuxx ascept

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
If you want to see true unbiased relationships without your typical betabuxxing go to high school or college where money is least prevalent or most people are in debt/student loan to remove beta providers out of the equation.
You will literally never see below average dudes with good looking girlfriends never only the other way around

College is literally a blackpill dispenser

If you want to see true unbiased relationships without your typical betabuxxing go to high school or college where money is least prevalent or most people are in debt/student loan to remove beta providers out of the equation.
You will literally never see below average dudes with good looking girlfriends never only the other way around

Very true

E6DB6BC9 012C 4439 B395 43FCEA89D82F

Based. I quited the college because i couldn't stand getting brutaly mogged by all the tall Chads and Stacies from the big city.

I'll give ITcels and bluepillers the benefit of the doubt that I do see looksmatched couples within the 4-5 range when I'm out in public. Truecel-tier though? Hardly ever. I never see the guy worse looking than the girl though, I don't know where they get that.

But here's the catch.

They're all over twice my age.

With my [past] high school and the current college I go to, it's a different story. Lookist hypergamy is literally everywhere. I see fat girls with Chadlites, and the only looksmatched couples I see are Chad and Stacy couples. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen an ugly guy with a girl. I can count on two hands the number of times I've seen normies with a girl (and when they do have a girl by their side, it's almost ALWAYS a landwhale). I'm out literally every single day walking my ass around.

The only person I know for sure who was dating in highschool was the drug dealer of our grade, and he was 3/10.

the only looksmatched couples I see are Chad and Stacy couples.
This tbh. The only long lived looksmatched relationships are mainly between white Chad and Stacy couples.