Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you wanna see how utterly over it is....

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Look at the rise in popularity of the red pill, posts about rizz and increased simpery for ugly landwhales. That'll tell you it's not just us going without pussy. The majority of gen z normies aka average men are dry as well. Meanwhile women aren't :lul: how can normies be so ignorant about the blackpill? Maybe they just don't understand the female gaze seeing as they think roid monsters are attractive to them.

I call it a vocal minority and my theory is confirmed by the Hamza disciples who are scary as hell if you meet them at night.

Invest in Rope itsover for men in 2023

I call it a vocal minority and my theory is confirmed by the Hamza disciples who are scary as hell if you meet them at night.
I don't think they're a vocal minority. The ones who are terminally online sure but most men struggle to get a date.

Many can't cope with knowing the next card was always gonna be a four & not something useful. With no way to influence the outcome, such acknowledgement drives many insane so instead they refuse to believe it true.

They are about to have an epiphany. "How come our fathers managed to attract women without going to the gym and buying all these courses? Could it be that the standards of women skyrocketed because of sexual liberation, feminism, and technology?"
Sadly I don't think they're gonna realize because I'm betting most are gonna betabux in their 20s and 30s.

Many can't cope with knowing the next card was always gonna be a four & not something useful. With no way to influence the outcome, such acknowledgement drives many insane so instead they refuse to believe it true.

Look at the rise in popularity of the red pill, posts about rizz and increased simpery for ugly landwhales. That'll tell you it's not just us going without pussy. The majority of gen z normies aka average men are dry as well. Meanwhile women aren't :lul: how can normies be so ignorant about the blackpill? Maybe they just don't understand the female gaze seeing as they think roid monsters are attractive to them.
it's become pretty popular for men to just hide their GF situation completely, even men that seem successful. they are obviously not doing great.

it's become pretty popular for men to just hide their GF situation completely, even men that seem successful. they are obviously not doing great.
Exactly. Men like Richard Cooper brag about getting pussy when they just get taken advantage of by gold diggers. That's the peak of success for most men these days gold diggers.

I wish for a uprising.

Exactly. Men like Richard Cooper brag about getting pussy when they just get taken advantage of by gold diggers. That's the peak of success for most men these days gold diggers.
Aren't all women gold diggers in a way? Staying at thier husband house,him taking care of her and other similar things.

The problem isn't the gold digging,but the fact that those golddigers aren't loyal and will jump at the first man better than you.

Society doesn't need hardworking men since women can earn more than them by just posting pictures of thier tits online.

roids are a desperate cope
yes my redpill time was the most damaging too my body i injected that shit weekly for months too get rejected by landwhales

Normies deserve to suffer.

I dont think foids even like muscular men anymore. They like feminine skinny men because soyciety has made it so foids are now the man in the relationship
yeah brutal just saw it at my local pub some zoomer prettyboy who looked like a tiktok foid with stupid zoomer clothes and earrings kissed a foid that was looked like a lesbian on roids :feelsohgod:

I don't think they're a vocal minority. The ones who are terminally online sure but most men struggle to get a date.
I've also seen that guys in my college are actively using redpill lingo in class which I've never seen happening prior 2023. It's literally beyond over for men.

pretty much, it feels like this is being mainstreamed, pretending that sugardating is almost like having a real relationship.

Aren't all women gold diggers in a way? Staying at thier husband house,him taking care of her and other similar things.

The problem isn't the gold digging,but the fact that those golddigers aren't loyal and will jump at the first man better than you.

Society doesn't need hardworking men since women can earn more than them by just posting pictures of thier tits online.
The difference is foids in the past would bear you children, now they just want free stuff and all your money and leave when they're bored.

The difference is foids in the past would bear you children, now they just want free stuff and all your money and leave when they're bored.
:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back