Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you wageslave as a trucel you're a beta cuck simp

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
That supports the system that is oppressing you + single toilets with chad jr that got pumped and dumped by chad.
There is 0 point in wageslaving as a trucel,the only thing you can get as a trucel that's wageslaving is a used up roastie toilet gold digger.
Trucels would rather keep their dignity than pay for used fuckmeat that has her roast beef walls glazed in chad cum.
if you're a fakecel like the vast majority of users here then of course this doesn't bother you and you should go kys,you scum pos.

yeah nigga i would agree but i most people here are poor and have to live so they wageslave

if you're a fakecel like the vast majority of users here then of course this doesn't bother you and you should go kys,you scum pos.
also chill it's not that serious....:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Food is not free nigga

Renegade#1

I'm autistic enough to get disability

Agreed but I have to find a job soon because I am not doing shit anyways. I LDAR most of the time and looksmaxx from time to time because I don't want to be fat.

I need money , there is no welfare here

some incels must work. but working and getting no pussy is a death sentence.

looksmaxx from time to time because I don't want to be fat.
No body fat percentage for your skull bones.
If you look good after losing weight kill yourself right now

No body fat percentage for your skull bones.
If you look good after losing weight kill yourself right now
That's true. But still does not change the fact that low body fat looks better on most people. I am doing it for the sake of feeling better , not to look better.

I am doing it for the sake of feeling better , not to look better.
You might think that way but subconsciously you do it to in the hopes of it helping you to impress toilets.
Trucels don't even bother with gymmaxxing because there's no gym for their faces.

I don't wanna be a virgin serf but i don't wanna be homeless either.

I need money to buy food and copes. Otherwise I would not work at all. FUCK THE SYSTEM. Beet juice is like $10 and I drink it every morning. Need money to do that

It depends, if you're a mentalcel no woman will marry you without a job. Also it's not easy to neetbux in Balkan countries.

I'm not a woman, I can't afford to not work