Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you turned a boomer/genx into a 20 year old right now, and told them to get laid, how long before they rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I genuinely don't know if even someone born before 1990 can really emphasize with how insane it is to escape inceldom now days. Approaching a female in 2021 is literally more difficult/risky than anything anyone from their generations literally every did

I genuinely don't know if even someone born before 1990 can really emphasize with how insane it is to escape inceldom now days. Approaching a female in 2021 is literally more difficult/risky than anything anyone from their generations literally every did
A few months, if my father was young in this generation he would definetely rot with his stats.

i give two weeks, they would be raped by the job market too

I don't know if my father would rope but he'd definitely quickly abandon his :bluepill: dream of having any more grandchildren, seeing how I'm even lower-tier than him.

Things have definitely changed. Ive been around long enough to see the difference. Back as recently as the late 90s, a plain looking 20 year old could get a plain looking 20 year old female with reasonable effort. Nowadays that same guy has to bust ass for a girl twice his weight who treats him like shit. Incels are largely a Generation Z phenomenon, and that's no coincidence! There's a reason most members here are in their teens and 20s.

Last edited:
As a late millennial i grew up with this shit and have seen it evolve from forever aloners, true forced loneliness and now mainstream incel.

It's been interesting seeing this phenomenon grow into what it is today. Going from a relatively unknown thing to being referenced by the mainstream media.

I'm 28 and feel i have a unique perspective on the situation. Young enough to notice the change but not too old to where i remember anything much better. By the time I was in high school myspace and Facebook was a thing and social media was cementing itself into society thus giving birth to ultra hypergamous dating strategies. Now what we see is the fallout of it with all the single mothers left behind by Chad and tyrone.

Last edited:
Only 100 milliseconds into their experience:
RopedRopedRopedRopedRoped

5-6 months, provided that we talk about a mid-tier 5/10 boomer normie.

First he would be low-inhib and outgoing, in a belief that his pickup strategies from the 1960s still work.
After receiving more rejection, mockery and humiliation (or even outright threats) in the first few days than during his whole lifetime, he would be kind of shocked, not understanding what he's doing wrong.
After adjusting his strategy (nice guy cuckery, moving from Stacies to Beckies and Beckylites), he could seemingly be getting close to scoring a few times, but he would inevitably end up in the friendzone in all occasions, which would frustrate him even more than getting humiliated by Stacy and his Chad rival before, because he would arrive into our world with an honest belief that even guys who cannot casually fuck all women can eventually get married and live a normal middle class life in a stable, loving relationship with a looksmatch girl.
Getting rejected by even these foids would put him in a major depression he never had the chance to experience in his true lifetime. Later he might turn to more extreme versions of the redpill and self-improvement, but the clearly foreseeable failure of these endeavors would make him lose all hope and take his own life.

Im born in 1987 and i cant remember things being much different, though i did saw many height matched couples in the early 2000s in the skating communities, darkers had their own communities and soy looking goth tallfags were railing short chubby goth girls all the time, they weren't paying attention to people outside of their circle, nerds had a negative hit on smv girls hated their guts, pretty boys had higher smv compared to mature looking square face boys than now, average guy who was fit and muscled was much more appreciated than now. Just some of the things i remember.

These faggots cannot even take care of themselves, and the world was gifted to them. They would rope a week into isolation.

I don't know if my father would rope but he'd definitely quickly abandon his :bluepill: dream of having any more grandchildren, seeing how I'm even lower-tier than him.
It's brutal when you fail to be less successful creation than than your own father.

It's brutal when you fail to be less successful creation than than your own father.
No, I've succeeded at being a less successful creation. One of the few things I've succeded at.

Approaching a female in 2021 is literally more difficult/risky than anything anyone from their generations literally every did
Ancient men conquered cities and put them to the sword and fire, meanwhile you go to WINE BAR alone and quietly seethe at the paired women there... YOU ARE GAY!!!

No, I've succeeded at being a less successful creation. One of the few things I've succeded at.
I can't disagree with that statement myself. I can blame my mother's bad genetics of my misfortunate existence. I inherited mostly her looks, a very rare incurable eye disease and mental health issues.

I give them a few days before they go er

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back