Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you try to rope, make sure you don't fucking fail

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
At the end of February I brought my dad's generator into my car and drove off to a parking lot to try to kill myself through the CO. Some cop found me(some passing cars saw me and probably called them) and took me to the hospital, and I spent a week in the hospital. Tbh, I had deeper interpersonal relationships there than on the outside since I have like no friends, I even got to talk to some girls. But it's not worth it, the amount of fear and pain I caused my family is just too much. I can hardly fucking live with myself.

I wish it had worked, because I just don't see myself not attempting again within my parents' lifetime.

you sound like a foid tbh

Good point, I don't like thinking about how it would affect my parents, but also everyone here should just imagine being this guy.

Failing and ending up as a mostly incapacitated, but still conscious cripple is a terrible fate. This isn't encouraging people to rope, however if you do try to rope, you need to give yourself enough time for it to work before you're discovered.

CO is dumb, there are so many nice places in the world to CHECK OUT

Are you a woman?

Anything less than a Kurt Cobain and you're attention whoring.

Good point, I don't like thinking about how it would affect my parents, but also everyone here should just imagine being this guy.

Failing and ending up as a mostly incapacitated, but still conscious cripple is a terrible fate. This isn't encouraging people to rope, however if you do try to rope, you need to give yourself enough time for it to work before you're discovered.

Why wouldn't she just euthanise him?

Maybe you should combine more than one method.

Poor kid.

Tried to hang myself once. Gimped my leg slightly. Have to walk a certain pace or I lose balance. Shit's very dangerous since I do gardening work.
Why wouldn't she just euthanise him?

Not legal. If a veggie is able to live w/o machines then there's nothing they can do.

I don't understand these people who are trying to commit suicide in suck pathetic ways, dude if I would really be on the point that I'm gonna kill myself I would definitely use a gun and shoot my brains out or I would jump from a freaking high building.

The worst thing is when you start the suicide process like slicing your wrists or hanging yourself but then change your mind

The worst thing is when you start the suicide process like slicing your wrists or hanging yourself but then change your mind

Botching the hanging and remaining conscious, but unable to move was fun.

If you're committed to killing yourself, anything that isn't instant seems like an awful idea. It is often your body's natural reaction to preserve itself, and others are going to feel an obligation to save you if they find you.

And here I was wondering where all the other unbanned 2017cels were. Now I know.

If you're committed to killing yourself, anything that isn't instant seems like an awful idea. It is often your body's natural reaction to preserve itself, and others are going to feel an obligation to save you if they find you.
Well if you can't get access to a gun, doing it instantly is pretty difficult. I suppose you could get a train to decapitate you, if you're willing to endure the noise(it will probably be scary knowing that it's coming), and don't mind potentially scarring someone else for life. You could also jump from a high place, but unless it's a skyscraper, the chance of survival isn't 0%, probably go head first just to be safe.

Partial suspension hanging, when done right, leaves you unconscious within seconds and is essentially painless. The only potential issues arise from being found too early or having an unstable setup that won't hold the weight for long enough. What I'd do is head out into the forest which I live near and do it there, it solves both problems. Nobody around and lots of sturdy trees.

Absoulely! I fear failing suicide much!

What could be the worst is when they revive you, but you're a vegetable, or brain-damaged, blind, etc. And failing a suicide after ERing would be taaaarible! I wonder if those "do not resuscitate" labels work?

Good luck with your next go -- I'd recommend doing it somewhere remote. I truly believe everyone, especially those here, would be happier dead.

I think of it this way: if you feel more pain than pleasure, you are at a negative. If you experience more pleasure than pain you are at a positive. And non-existence is a sweet zero. So we are essentially improving our existences by moving from a negative up to zero (ie non-existence). Suicide's the only way to cure pain. Humans have an irrational fear of suicide, but taking away our instinctual repulsion toward self-harm, suicide is an excellent choice. We all die anyway - if we are not enjoying our time why not just check out early?

Last edited:
I tried roping once, but it turns out triple knitting a cord isn't enough, so I took it as a sign to keep going.

Well if you can't get access to a gun, doing it instantly is pretty difficult. I suppose you could get a train to decapitate you, if you're willing to endure the noise(it will probably be scary knowing that it's coming), and don't mind potentially scarring someone else for life. You could also jump from a high place, but unless it's a skyscraper, the chance of survival isn't 0%, probably go head first just to be safe.

Partial suspension hanging, when done right, leaves you unconscious within seconds and is essentially painless. The only potential issues arise from being found too early or having an unstable setup that won't hold the weight for long enough. What I'd do is head out into the forest which I live near and do it there, it solves both problems. Nobody around and lots of sturdy trees.
Death by cops wouldn’t be that hard. If you can’t get a real gun, a realistic airsoft gun might be convincing enough to get shot. If police in your country have guns that is.

i had roping thoughts once (probably still there is), but my Catholic faith kept me from doing it

Should’ve just jumped off of the parking garage

wow bro at least you got to talk some girls..

True it was really dumb. But at least CO isn't like trying to overdose on Advil or something. It probably would have worked had I managed to start the generator.

But I did try to kms like a woman tbh

True it was really dumb. But at least CO isn't like trying to overdose on Advil or something. It probably would have worked had I managed to start the generator.

But I did try to kms like a woman tbh
dont try it again..

Starvation+Wrist Slashing+A Handful of Pills is the triple action solution.

You know you’re a failure when you can’t even kill yourself without fucking up

I studied table of drops

Tried to hang myself once. Gimped my leg slightly. Have to walk a certain pace or I lose balance. Shit's very dangerous since I do gardening work.

Not legal. If a veggie is able to live w/o machines then there's nothing they can do.

That is my method, howd you fuck up brother?

If somevody realy wants to rope he wil do it without fails.

At first you fail try and try again.

That is my method, howd you fuck up brother?

It's really complicated. Just make sure your material won't stretch

I ran up a train embankment when a train was coming. I was gonna lay my head on the rail. But a human head appeared floating in the air and scared me off. I thought it was a cop. I ran away.

If I ever chose to rope I'll make sure that I don't wake up afterward. There are far too many risks involved.

Attention whore. Why didn’t you just do it in a garbage rather then displaying it in front of everyone in a parking lot knowing full well that someone will save you

neeting is almost always more worth it

Thats the lowest point you can get in your life tbh.

“Heartbroken”

Taking selfies smiling with her vegetative suicidal son.. yeah real heartbroken.