Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're so incel, you coom on yourself in public.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
jfl at my existence and how it can't be more ovER...

I was at Starbucks getting the ER special before death wagie camp. I went to the inside because there is no drive through.

While waiting for my drink it was filled with a room of cumskin and deathnic urinals showing off their legs with very short shorts and oversized hoodies (probably their Chad BF's).
I sat alone by myself at a table and no urinals came and sat but I had the chance to switch staring at their thighs, ass, and feet of different toilets so I wouldn't get caught.

I had a raginh boner and fucking accidentally pushed it against my leg too much while looking at Stacy's legs and coomed on myself at Starbucks.

I made it all the way home without getting caught changed and went to work late...

Last edited:
I was at Starbucks getting the ER special
:feelshaha:

I made it all the way home without getting caught
6t9bjt.png

Every year, I create myself the ER special on May 23.

ER special lmao

I was at Starbucks getting the ER special before death wagie camp. I went to the inside because there is no drive through.

While waiting for my drink it was filled with a room of cumskin and deathnic urinals showing off their legs with very short shorts and oversized hoodies (probably their Chad BF's).
I sat alone by myself at a table and no urinals came and sat but I had the chance to switch staring at their thighs, ass, and feet of different toilets so I wouldn't get caught.

I had a raginh boner and fucking accidentally pushed it against my leg too much while looking at Stacy's legs and coomed on myself at Starbucks.

I made it all the way home without getting caught changed and went to work late...
Whatz the er special, vanilla late right? Might try it

Retard coulsnt even last 20 seconds, its fucking over, not even elliot was. As filthy as you. Over.

We're proud of you son

Based
I miss the days when I could get easily stimulated by some legs

Based ERrespecter, too many youngcel come in here and shit on the greatest matyr of the incel cause
He may have been nacrissitic, but that is good when you get a decent grasp of his case.

He may have been nacrissitic, but that is good when you get a decent grasp of his case.
I read his whole manifesto and it was brootal for him, especially the part of his hapawhore sister getting fucked by some chadriguez while he had to cope about being sexless at 20. The quintessential incel experience

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Also does the ER special actually taste good?

Also what do they put in the ER special? I might order it one day