Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't rope by jumping from a building

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Recently another SEAmaxxer roped by jumping from the 20th floor of my building.
It was a total disaster.
He fell through the roof of a house bellow, and splashed in their living room, but the worst is that he was still alive and immediately rushed to the hospital where he agonised for hours before finally passing away.
There are better ways to go, he should have bought some jewpills, an exit bag or simply a good old rope.
This would have been quicker and with much less pain, he would also not have ruined the roof of some innocent people.

Last protip: leave a note on the door or floor, stating that you have roped and asking the cleaning staff or landlord to call the police so he doesn't have to witness something very upsetting.

i imagine seamaxxers are hated by the locals because they steal their wimen

> He fell through the roof of a house bellow
This probably dampened the impact. I recently saw a video of someone falling on the roof of a car. He was still moving after the impact.
But if you're jumping from high enough and you fall onto concrete you should be dead.

>Last protip: leave a note on the door or floor, stating that you have roped and asking the cleaning staff or landlord to call the police so he doesn't have to witness something very upsetting.
I wouldn't think too much about others in that instance. If they catch you in the act, they might be able to "save" you. Which could result in permanent disability depending on your roping method. Normies don't care about you, most of them just do their duty.

Not as much as you would think because we mostly take bar girls that the local men wouldn't touch anyway
why did he jump though :feelsbadman:

This probably dampened the impact. I recently saw a video of someone falling on the roof of a car. He was still moving after the impact.
But if you're jumping from high enough and you fall onto concrete you should be dead.
I am sure brocel did not calculate this would happen in the end it just caused unnecessary pain.
RIP

Last protip: leave a note on the door or floor, stating that you have roped and asking the cleaning staff or landlord to call the police so he doesn't have to witness something very upsetting.
NEVER, FUCK THOSE NORMSCUM. EVEN IN DEATH, I WILL HAUNT THEM!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

>Last protip: leave a note on the door or floor, stating that you have roped and asking the cleaning staff or landlord to call the police so he doesn't have to witness something very upsetting.
I wouldn't think too much about others in that instance. If they catch you in the act, they might be able to "save" you. Which could result in permanent disability depending on your roping method. Normies don't care about you, most of them just do their duty.
A Tuktuk driver who witnessed the whole thing told me that brocel started throwing his belongings over the balcony and then throwed himself. He fell down around 20 floors, flew through the roof of a small local house and then walked out of it before collapsing on the street. He was still very alive when the ambulance picked him up and rushed him to the hospital where he later passed away.
Seems like like he might have abused the jewpills or some kind of drug to ease his pain and it made him go crazy.
RIP Brocel.

brutal. this is why I am scared of doing it. I believe that only a nuclear bomb can immediately incenerate you without feeling anything, other than that I suspect that even a shotgun to the head will have chances of you feeling pain, despite having 95% of your brain blown out

brutal. this is why I am scared of doing it. I believe that only a nuclear bomb can immediately incenerate you without feeling anything, other than that I suspect that even a shotgun to the head will have chances of you feeling pain, despite having 95% of your brain blown out
You don't need to rope via violent means. Simply inhale or inject something that will make you pass out. Carbon monoxide or heroin will do the trick just fine.

It was a total disaster.
He fell through the roof of a house bellow, and splashed in their living room, but the worst is that he was still alive and immediately rushed to the hospital where he agonised for hours before finally passing away.
There are better ways to go, he should have bought some jewpills, an exit bag or simply a good old rope.
This would have been quicker and with much less pain, he would also not have ruined the roof of some innocent people.

Send news article

Roping by jumping from an insane height seems like a fun thing to experience right before you die but the risk of not dying when you do it is too great and too much to bear.

You don't need to rope via violent means. Simply inhale or inject something that will make you pass out. Carbon monoxide or heroin will do the trick just fine.
its not like suffocation slowly or intoxication is painless though

I've heard that sodium nitrate poisoning is a relatively painless way to die if you do it right, and it's easy to get.
Any thoughts on this?

It was a total disaster.

The living room sounded like it belonged to a sex Haver so no sympathy given