Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you truly accepted the blackpill...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... you won't even feel sad or hurt at all. You can't even cry or emotionally feel hurt even if you tried.

You can even joke about being incel.

For instance, one of my coworkers... An old Tyrone said he had a 37 year old son while he's 51. Doing the simple math, his son was born when he was 14.

He was like... "Yeah I was young and dumb made a mistake..."

And I was like "I'd never make that mistake..."

And he looked at me initially annoyed like I'm being arrogant or something. As if I'm trying to say in a subtle way that I'm way smarter than him...

"I'm INCAPABLE of making such a mistake... BECAUSE IM INCEL. NO GIRL IN HER RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT ME!"

And he laughed. I laughed too like it's a big joke.

Here's another one for you...

My pastor friend was talking about adultery and what not... Infront of a small group of people.

I immediately said that I'm INCAPABLE of adultery.

Naturally I got looked at like I'm some kind of Pharisee who brags about his righteousness.

And I'm like "... Cuz I'm incel and no girl really wants me so I can't commit adultery even if I tried..."

And everyone laughed and I laughed too.

You used the word incel to describe yourself in public?

Oh

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

This is serious? Do you know that proclaiming yourself as incel is like saying that you are a potential terrorist? Also, what do you gain from that?

If I accepted the whole blackpill and my situation for what it really is, I would instantly go ER and rope. Since I'm too pussy to do either, I have to hold myself back and keep on coping. But with this comes daily torment.

If you don't have your offspring by 18 then it never even began for you

This is serious? Do you know that proclaiming yourself as incel is like saying that you are a potential terrorist? Also, what do you gain from that?

I find it funny in a way. I'm long past the depressive suicidal phase. I've shed gallons of tears already and I cannot do that anymore.

I own up to inceldom like foids own up nowadays to being called a slut

I find it funny in a way. I'm long past the depressive suicidal phase. I've shed gallons of tears already and I cannot do that anymore.

I own up to inceldom like foids own up nowadays to being called a slut
Brutal you are bulletproof already. According to my ideals I should support this, but it is a bit risky to call you incel in public, I just say.

LMAO no possible way I'm Chad when 70% of guys mog me.

I'm a 5'6 Asian manlet.
oh i see, my bad
it makes it more brutal when they laughed, because people dont laugh at an incels joke, they laugh at the incel

Why would you tell other people that you are an incel? People are gonna see you as a potential terrorist.
I can never do that.

You sound like another failed normie, not a truecel.

I'm a 5'6 Asian manlet.

Ah I see, in US? You are most certainly not perceived as ugly, just totally unattractive one.

Much over anyway, but at least you can return to homelands for a local girl.

Brutal you are bulletproof already. According to my ideals I should support this, but it is a bit risky to call you incel in public, I just say.

You will eventually become bulletproof if you keep resisting the urge to rope. If you pick yourself up every.single.time. you mentally break down when seeing suicidefuel everywhere.

Exactly. What you described in the beginning is what we refer to as the whitepill on here. I am fully whitepilled now.

You sound like another failed normie, not a truecel.

Ah I see, in US? You are most certainly not perceived as ugly, just totally unattractive one.

Much over anyway, but at least you can return to homelands for a local girl.

LMAO I was a bottom feeder in my home country before I was even moved to the West.

Bullied relentlessly. In Asian countries they are more brutally honest about what they really think about bottom feeding males. Not like in the West where they try to sugar coat things and put you down gently.
Why would you tell other people that you are an incel? People are gonna see you as a potential terrorist.
I can never do that.

People can think all they want.

If you say it so directly and so boldly they'd think you're just trying to have a sense of humor and would laugh.

LMAO I was a bottom feeder in my home country before I was even moved to the West.

Bullied relentlessly. In Asian countries they are more brutally honest about what they really think about bottom feeding males. Not like in the West where they try to sugar coat things and put you down gently.

People can think all they want.

If you say it so directly and so boldly they'd think you're just trying to have a sense of humor and would laugh.
What country is your homeland? There are SEA guys I've seen who would be truecels in the west posting on incel forums who were young and married.

Brutal. I always thought asians are more soft to each other being all in the same boat(compared to the world standards of male beauty).

Brutal. I always thought asians are more soft to each other being all in the same boat(compared to the world standards of male beauty).

Lol the dorky Asians you see in the West aren't an accurate representation of all Asians.

Asians have naturally less testosterone than whites or blacks and therefore are capable of outcucking any white or black man when exposed to the cucked liberal ideologies of the West.

But in Asian countries it's more dog eat dog there. Status chasing on steroids. You will know in class who gets a D and who gets an A because your grades are posted publicly in the hallway.

The teachers there are 10x more blunt and strict than any asshole you see in the West. And they really know how to psychologically abuse you. Sometimes the abuse gets physical. I've seen it a few times where teacher physically beat up the student.

The social order is more glaringly obvious than it is in the West. You will learn really fast who is the alpha male. They blatantly walk around with chest puffed out and arrogant facial expression like they're so tough and own the place. The alpha males of the West are more subtle in comparison.

Haha I had a similar discussion when I was 17 with a14 year old Slovenian girl. I told I was a virgin and she replied:“ooh your are saving yourself for the right one“. Me:actually no, noone it‘s Just noone wants to fuck me.

It will always hurt, no matter what you accept.

This. Incel is like a taboo word on the same lvl as nigger during it's time. OP should be careful.

this is 100% larp.Normies Have never heard the word incel in their entire life much less what it fucking means.

The teachers there are 10x more blunt and strict than any asshole you see in the West. And they really know how to psychologically abuse you. Sometimes the abuse gets physical. I've seen it a few times where teacher physically beat up the student.

Oh, brutal.

this is 100% larp.Normies Have never heard the word incel in their entire life much less what it fucking means.
It depends on where you live. Also OP had to explain what it means.
No one knows in my country what an incel really is, until I explain them or forward them to wiki, so I use it like a normal abbreviation whenever I need to shut their mouth.
But have I lived in the US, I would probably not use it since it's stigmatized and I don't relate to prejudices normies hold for it.

Black pill is the ultimate truth