Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids hate me even when I'm not around them

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

LDAR
★★★
Was in a car with my normie friend (huge mistake) and he got a call from his gf. The call went something like this:

Normie: Hi.

Foid: Hi, where are you?

Normie: I'm at [] with [my name].

Foid: With who?

Normie: With [my name].

Foid: With that shit?

I overheard the entire conversation yet he pretended it was nothing. JFL. Only encounter I've had with that toilet was at our high school's prom. I never even talked to her, she just knows what I look like and vice versa. It's so fucking ovER.

Truest of the truecels trait.

Imagine being friends with normies

brutal

so ur friend just acted like nothing happened?

I call LARP.

Was in a car with my normie friend (huge mistake) and he got a call from his gf. The call went something like this:

I overheard the entire conversation yet he pretended it was nothing. JFL. Only encounter I've had with that toilet was at our high school's prom. I never even talked to her, she just knows what I look like and vice versa. It's so fucking ovER.
Dont be friends with normies or low tier chads, theyll pull shit like this off to increase their ego

Dont be friends with normies or low tier chads, theyll pull shit like this off to increase their ego
I've blocked that piece of shit on the day it happened

I've blocked that piece of shit on the day it happened
Yeah its for the better, the only cool friends I had were other incels or interestingly my close friend who is an absolute giga chad, which is why he apparently doesnt care about bullying

Horse shit foid, so judging by face

imagine having friends to hang with

friendhaver mogs me