Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you thought your voice was the only good feature you had

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-does-my-voice-sound-different-on-a-recording

Tl;dr for lazycels: Your voice only sounds more deeper and refined to you because the frequencies and pitches produced by your vocal chords travel through your bones, your voice is actually heard more clearly by other people because your frequency projected from your voice has no objects to travel through to receive them.

THAT'S RIGHT BUDDY BOYO, YOUR VOICE ISN'T EVEN ALPHA TO OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS LITERALLY TRICKING YOU TO THINK IT'S BETTER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS!

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE LEVERAGE OF NATURE MAKING YOU SOUND LIKE A DECENT MALE.

EVERY CONVERSATION YOU HAD WITH SOMEONE, YOU PROBABLY SOUNDED MORE LIKE CHRIS-CHAN THAN AN AVERAGE ADULT MALE, IS IT ANY WONDER FEMOIDS RARELY LAUGH AT OUR JOKES OR DON'T TAKE US SERIOUSLY DURING CONVERSATIONS? HOW CAN WE BE EXPECTED TO "HAVE A PERSONALITY" WHEN OUR OWN BLOODY VOICES CAN'T EVEN PROJECT ANY SORT OF CHARISMA?

IMAGINE THE EARGASM FEMOIDS MUST GET WHEN THEY'RE COLD-APPROACHED BY WIDE DIAPHRAGM CHAD AND HIS DEMI-GOD TIER VOICE ASKING HER FOR A BACK ALLEY BLOWJOB!

I BET MOST FEMOIDS COULD PROBABLY DETECT WHAT AN INCEL SOUNDS LIKE ONLINE JUST FROM THEIR FUCKING VOICE, WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ANONYMINITY OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION TO HALO US! :feelshaha:

If you want to hear what you really sound like, take your phone, record your own voice and play it back, I can 90% guarantee you will pull your face in with cringe.

Bad genes comes in packages boyos. In. Bloody. Packages. :feelshaha:

Holy shit. If it sounds soy even to me it must be really bad

If you want to hear what you really sound like, take your phone, record your own voice and play it back, I can 90% guarantee you will pull your face in with cringe.
no man i do this and actually enjoy listening to my voice

Fuck this shit. How can i manmaxx then?

My voice is trash.

Deep voice doesn't mean shit to foids if you're ugly.

t. [redacted] have a deep [redacted] according to other people

Deep voice doesn't mean shit to foids if you're ugly.

t. [redacted] have a deep [redacted] according to other people

It doesn't mean shit to foids.
But it's still a confirmation of most incels subhumanity and another halo chad has to his list of good genetic traits.
In short, this is another confirmation that [It's Over]

It doesn't mean shit to foids.
But it's still a confirmation of most incels subhumanity and another halo chad has to his list of good genetic traits.
In short, this is another confirmation that [It's Over]
Pretty Boy Chad can sound downright feminine and still slay. It's all about face height frame. Just like big muscles or tattoos, only other men will care about your deep voice.

My voice is deadpan and monotonous.

my voice is really deep but that's exactly what makes it sound retarded. I just recorded myself and it sounds like i'm stuttering and not pronouncing words properly. My voice is probably the most incel thing about me.

Pretty Boy Chad can sound downright feminine and still slay. It's all about face height frame. Just like big muscles or tattoos, only other men will care about your deep voice.
And that's exactly the problem, how can you be considered normal in society if your voice, your modus of communication, doesn't even portray your gender properly. This goes deeper than attracting foids, this can go into things like working in retail where you're forced to interact with other people, making friends with other males and trying not to be stigmatized as some gay because of your feminine voice, public speaking where you have to have a good voice in order to show emphasis on whatever topic you're speaking of. The difference between a masculine and feminine voice is clear as night and day. You need a masculine voice to assert some sort of authority over your peers, when you rage with a masculine voice people know you mean business. And yes, chad can have whatever prettyboy feminine voice he wants, but that's irrelevant because he is already haloed by his looks. Unfortunately, 80% of the male population isn't chad and they have to try to compensate with whatever positive trait they have to at the very least blend in with the crowd including their voices, incels do not have this leverage and yes a large majority of that can be contributed to our face. What I'm saying is is that even our voices are a cope designed for us from our brains that distracts us from the reality of the blackpill and what everyone else can clearly hear, if anyone suspected us to have shit genes, our voices are basically the nail in the coffins to that, hence why I say it's over.

jfl if you didnt listen to recordings of you talking to evaluate your voice tbh

My voice is like shit man I dislike it.

but all i want is good face

foids have told me before that I always speak in the same low monotone voice and I always sound the same no matter if I'm happy, angry or sad.

My voice sounds way shittier in mics. [LifeFuel] for me I guess.

Are there any surgeries to make voice lower? Or is chain smoking the only solution?

My best feature is personality, but that means nothing unfortunately.

Hearing my recorded voice is hell, same as looking at a picture of me. Everything is different and not as I usually see it

I think I sound fine until I listen to myself on recording then I think I sound like a moron. I rarely join a voicechat for this very reason.

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-does-my-voice-sound-different-on-a-recording

Tl;dr for lazycels: Your voice only sounds more deeper and refined to you because the frequencies and pitches produced by your vocal chords travel through your bones, your voice is actually heard more clearly by other people because your frequency projected from your voice has no objects to travel through to receive them.

THAT'S RIGHT BUDDY BOYO, YOUR VOICE ISN'T EVEN ALPHA TO OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS LITERALLY TRICKING YOU TO THINK IT'S BETTER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS!

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE LEVERAGE OF NATURE MAKING YOU SOUND LIKE A DECENT MALE.

EVERY CONVERSATION YOU HAD WITH SOMEONE, YOU PROBABLY SOUNDED MORE LIKE CHRIS-CHAN THAN AN AVERAGE ADULT MALE, IS IT ANY WONDER FEMOIDS RARELY LAUGH AT OUR JOKES OR DON'T TAKE US SERIOUSLY DURING CONVERSATIONS? HOW CAN WE BE EXPECTED TO "HAVE A PERSONALITY" WHEN OUR OWN BLOODY VOICES CAN'T EVEN PROJECT ANY SORT OF CHARISMA?

IMAGINE THE EARGASM FEMOIDS MUST GET WHEN THEY'RE COLD-APPROACHED BY WIDE DIAPHRAGM CHAD AND HIS DEMI-GOD TIER VOICE ASKING HER FOR A BACK ALLEY BLOWJOB!

I BET MOST FEMOIDS COULD PROBABLY DETECT WHAT AN INCEL SOUNDS LIKE ONLINE JUST FROM THEIR FUCKING VOICE, WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE ANONYMINITY OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION TO HALO US! :feelshaha:

Bad genes comes in packages boyos. In. Bloody. Packages. :feelshaha:

For me it's vice versa, i Sound better than i hear myself

im sure voice can be trained to an extent there are even courses to make you sound like a radio fag in Udemy with high ratings tbh