Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you thought the dogpill was bad wait until you read this...

what hope do we even have against inanimate objects???
Using inanimate objects too. Silicone-cope is something I am considering when I get enough money.

In my oppinion the dogpill is much worse.

It's just a plushy, many incels do the same with dakimakuras.

In my oppinion the dogpill is much worse.

It's just a plushy, many incels do the same with dakimakuras.

But IMO, those guys do it because they feel they got no choice, will be alone forever and no Woman will ever want to be with them, so guys go for pillows, sex dolls, etc.

In this foids DO have a choice, they are choosing something like this over Men, rejecting them even further, humiliating them and adding salt to wound.

But IMO, those guys do it because they feel they got no choice, will be alone forever and no Woman will ever want to be with them, so guys go for pillows, sex dolls, etc.

In this foids DO have a choice, they are choosing something like this over Men, rejecting them even further, humiliating them and adding salt to wound.
Ah, I see. True.

I thought the next step beyond dogs was horses seeing a how foids only get more degenerate with time and nothing is ever enough for them.

Nobody mocks women for having body pillows

Femcel husbandoloving otaku - Empowering!
Incel waifuloving otaku - Fucking degenerate!

that thing looks fucking terrifying

it looks like my avi crossed with slenderman