Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you think the dogpill and horsepill isn't enough. Time to take the blue whalepill.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom.[1] It is commonly cited as having an average penis length of 2.5 metres (8 ft 2 in) to 3 metres (9.8 ft) and a diameter of 30 centimetres (12 in) to 36 centimetres (14 in).

The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom coming in at a whopping 8 FEET FUCKING 2 INCHES on average.

No wonder the number of female SCUBA divers are on the rise. It all makes sense now!

Just imagine if hentai tentacle monsters with 30 feet cocks were real. JFL!!!! :lul:

I'm pretty sure the rise of foid scuba divers have more to do with instagram.

Sub 30 feet is a micropenis

I'm pretty sure the rise of foid scuba divers have more to do with instagram.
Teracope. There are better ways of becoming an instathot than scuba diving.

Teracope. There are better ways of becoming an instathot than scuba diving.
You're not really implying that foids do it to fuck blue whales?
Honestly of all the ridiculous things.

You're not really implying that foids do it to fuck blue whales?
Honestly of all the ridiculous things.
Do you believe foids are fucking dogs and horses?

Just look at how happy this foid is with a blue whale penis

whale.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

at least to one penis-loving scientist who had the time of her life when she stumbled across a dead whale with a massive member.

You can't see how happy she is? And look at the way she's holding it.

Last edited:
I'm sure that they would if they could...

What I'm talking about is the likelihood of this actually happening.
You do realize there are foids who have stuck entire 2 liter bottle of sodas up their asshole right? JFL if you think fucking a whale hasn't happened before.

You do realize there are foids who have stuck entire 2 liter bottle of sodas up their asshole right? JFL if you think fucking a whale hasn't happened before.
I'm not saying it hasn't happened. I'm saying that I doubt foids are going scuba diving by the bus loads to get fucked my blue whales.

It would be very impractical for a foid to fuck a literal whale but their degeneracy knows no bounds so im sure some foid marine biologist already has

It would be very impractical for a foid to fuck a literal whale but their degeneracy knows no bounds so im sure some foid marine biologist already has
Landwhales travelling to the middle of the ocean to fuck sea whales. Looks like a match made in heaven.

The whale pill destroyed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back