Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think it’s common for men in their 20s to be incel, you shouldn’t be upset about inceldom

Incels end up hanging out with other incels
So your opinion is wrong... I actually met a dude in Pakistan and we talked and he's frustrated that he cannot find somebody to marry him because their families don't want their daughter to get married to him because of his neighborhood, lol. Trust me it's way more common than you think.

the pain comes from the biological urge to have a gf, not social expectations

I agree that having a lot of people to keep you company suffering like you makes the pain more tolerable, but even if something is common, it doesn't mean it won't still make you hurt/upset/etc.

For example, men being unjustly jailed and getting harsher sentences than women who did the same thing is common, but it still makes me mad.

27% of dudes are incel at least these days, that 14% stat is old
Virgin not one year without tbh and yea at least so many guys my age I know don’t get shit
Really? I’m from IT just for disagreeing with you guys on something? That’s dumb.

jfl no. It isn’t even close to 40% and most of them didn’t need to fuck ugly foids. You’re a tiny minority while most men have happy sex lives

well you suggest it isn’t a small minority.

People only rope because of breakups because they’re pussies
Do you talk to other dudes your age? I do I haven’t done official surveys but I know a lot of guys my age (19) aren’t getting shit

Last edited:
It's actually a lot more common than you think. I have friends that are incel by definition and some people I know by definition are truecels but they just don't know about the blackpill.
if they are dutch they aren't incel

So your opinion is wrong... I actually met a dude in Pakistan and we talked and he's frustrated that he cannot find somebody to marry him because their families don't want their daughter to get married to him because of his neighborhood, lol. Trust me it's way more common than you think.
If you were chad or normie your friends wouldn’t be incel

Technically you can still be an incel even if you have had sex, you can still want sex again and not get any again. Imagine if a cel gets lucky and fucks a land whale one night , then months / years pass with no sex I think the cel would still feel like an incel

14% is not a small number. Back in the days of enforced monogamy, less liberal degeneracy, no social media and reasonable women's rights almost everyone got to have a wife and kids. Even the truest of trucels got to fuck and raise a family. You can still observe this phenomena in traditional cultures. By saying that not many guys are incels we are just ignoring the root of the problem. That things have gotten worse and they could get much worse.

Further, any guy who claims that sex is not a basic psychological need is coping HARD. Yes different people can have different levels of libido and monks do exist. But almost everyone in civilized society got to have sex atleast sometime, especially in their youth when libido and fertility peaks. Involuntary celibacy is truly bizarre in that regard.
incorrect
View attachment 306902
View attachment 306903

as you can see, there is a slight difference, 28% vs 27%.

we can safely conclude that normshit dryspellers make up the 1% difference and 27% are incels

@shii410 thoughts on those stats?

also those might be higher since that was 2018, i'd say it's about 1 in 3 by now
Stop coping. That number would be cut down by a lot if we were to only count actual virgins

Last edited:
feminist inceltear teracope
shelter is nothing but comfort, you will survive without it
Shelter is needed because you could get kidnapped or attacked by animals

I feel as if there are more incels than how man guys actually admit to being an incel.
Remember there are still many incels in denial who are bluepilled that havent discovered the blackpill yet or refuse to accept it.

I only came here to feel less isolated about being a 22 year old virgin as only 14% of guys my age are virgins

but if many men my age are incel, then why should I feel upset about it? I don’t wanna hear it’s a natural biological urge. Who cares? If most men are incel I don’t need to feel alone. I think we’re a minority, and everyone else has happy sex lives even normies. Most normies I know are successful long term relationships With beckys And most celibate men I’ve met are internet addicted volcels who don’t even wanna have sex. Not all men crave sex the way we do. Most men who don’t have sex are just so sucked into the internet and social media that they become volcels. The idea that normies only get awkward pity sex from landwhales is retarded and is just cope to feel like we’re normal when really we’re a small minority. Only a small percent of Americans use Tinder, and most relationships from online dating I read are from websites used on desktop computers not apps. And studies show that people who aren’t financially independent are less sexually active and young men today are growing up much slower and less financially independent which causes celibacy
So? Just because other people's lives suck doesn't mean you can't be upset about your life sucking.
You're not gonna reason your way out of sadness, you'll just make it worse by adding this guilt on top

Technically you can still be an incel even if you have had sex, you can still want sex again and not get any again. Imagine if a cel gets lucky and fucks a land whale one night , then months / years pass with no sex I think the cel would still feel like an incel
That’s what a nearcel is

So? Just because other people's lives suck doesn't mean you can't be upset about your life sucking.
You're not gonna reason your way out of sadness, you'll just make it worse by adding this guilt on top
If inceldom was common you’d prolly be ok with being incel

I would bet money that if you did a demographic survey of KHHVs and asked how they feel about their lives, at least 33% would describe themselves as depressed with the majority having a less-than-positive outlook. sex is just such an essential part of human socialization and "coming of age"
I met a lot of incels (as in the actual condition) in my major (not uncommon) and they all looked depressed as fuck. Everywhere you go on the internet where you find lonely male virgins they are depressed and suicidal.

Granted there's a shit-ton of correlation between social isolation, bullying & mistreatment, etc but I'm pretty sure that state of your relations with the entirety of the opposite sex plays a gigantic role.

I also think that a lot of the graph that was posted about the massive pay discrepancy between attractive and unattractive males is simply because of depression and lack of motivation. I bet the curve on that chart isn't that different from the reflection of their romantic success with women.

Missing out as a male is beyond debilitating. I mean look at the state of the forum. Let's be real we're not really high-achievers or hard-workers. I'm sure there are even many people that are LARPing.

I think never experiencing romantic success makes you something into a perma NEET manchild. I'm sure that the rise in inceldom is probably a major cause as why so many men are living with their families well into their 20s.

Most people are fat, but I'm not ok with being fat
Maybe most people do use that as an excuse to be fat, idk
Of course, one chooses to be fat but one doesn't choose to be incel

Sure, I'd feel a little better since I'm not alone, so yeah, you're right on that
But it wouldn't negate the sadness
It would still gnaw away at me

Most people are fat, but I'm not ok with being fat
Maybe most people do use that as an excuse to be fat, idk
Of course, one chooses to be fat but one doesn't choose to be incel

Sure, I'd feel a little better since I'm not alone, so yeah, you're right on that
But it wouldn't negate the sadness
It would still gnaw away at me
Most people aren’t fat

I also think that a lot of the graph that was posted about the massive pay discrepancy between attractive and unattractive males is simply because of depression and lack of motivation. I bet the curve on that chart isn't that different from the reflection of their romantic success with women.

Missing out as a male is beyond debilitating. I mean look at the state of the forum. Let's be real we're not really high-achievers or hard-workers. I'm sure there are even many people that are LARPing.

I think never experiencing romantic success makes you something into a perma NEET manchild. I'm sure that the rise in inceldom is probably a major cause as why so many men are living with their families well into their 20s.
Yeah that's a lot of the reason why I'm such a failure jfl. I mean I have other problems too, but how do you motivate yourself without any real reward? I try to teach myself skills but I can never find a reason to even continue with it for long.
Most people aren’t fat
They are in the USA tbh.

No that’s like saying since all sand countries are shitholes it’s ok what isreal kikes due to Palestinian sandniggers

Yeah that's a lot of the reason why I'm such a failure jfl. I mean I have other problems too, but how do you motivate yourself without any real reward? I try to teach myself skills but I can never find a reason to even continue with it for long.

They are in the USA tbh.
Most Americans are thin

Probably because older people
True, I bet they account of a lot of it. But also it depends upon where you live in the USA, some places are way fatter than others.

True, I bet they account of a lot of it. But also it depends upon where you live in the USA, some places are way fatter than others.
Every foid in my town is thin

Well, wait into your thirties, and talk again in this forum (if the government or other reasons will not shut it down by then).

Stop coping. That number would be cut down by a lot if we were to only count actual virgins
are you kidding me? you think that half those dudes had sex in high school, and then didn't have sex throughout college?

BULLSHIT

are you kidding me? you think that half those dudes had sex in high school, and then didn't have sex throughout college?

BULLSHIT
Then why are only 12.5% of 26 year olds virgins? Also, some guys Norwood early or are just simply volcels who spend all day on social media instead of the real world and thus become celibate

Then why are only 12.5% of 26 year olds virgins? Also, some guys Norwood early or are just simply volcels who spend all day on social media instead of the real world and thus become celibate
because those stats are old as fuck, also more men than women are virgins, so that 12.5% is mostly men meaning more than 12.5% of men are virgins

because those stats are old as fuck, also more men than women are virgins, so that 12.5% is mostly men meaning more than 12.5% of men are virgins
the data was from 2018 or something. Also, the data prolly doesn’t say 0% of foids are virgins. So that doesn’t really prove that many more men are virgins.

Shelter is needed because you could get kidnapped or attacked by animals
sex is needed because you are likely to commit suicide without it
I met a lot of incels (as in the actual condition) in my major (not uncommon) and they all looked depressed as fuck. Everywhere you go on the internet where you find lonely male virgins they are depressed and suicidal.

Granted there's a shit-ton of correlation between social isolation, bullying & mistreatment, etc but I'm pretty sure that state of your relations with the entirety of the opposite sex plays a gigantic role.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

volcels who spend all day on social media instead of the real world and thus become celibate
Excuse me, what the fuck? Volcels would be absolutely ridiculed and bullied on social media, seeing all the Chads and Stacies. This makes no sense whatsoever, do you actually count the chans as social media?

If the majority of people had cancer, then you wouldn't be able to complain of having it?
Cancer is way worse than inceldom
Excuse me, what the fuck? Volcels would be absolutely ridiculed and bullied on social media, seeing all the Chads and Stacies. This makes no sense whatsoever, do you actually count the chans as social media?
Nope. Volcels don’t go online talking about being celibate. They usually just look at memes and YouTube videos and post about politics 24/7
sex is needed because you are likely to commit suicide without it

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Show statistics

but if many men my age are incel, then why should I feel upset about it?
Even if 98% of the population was suffering alongside you, that doesn't mean suffering is something you shouldn't be upset about.

I don’t wanna hear it’s a natural biological urge.
Who cares?
Perhaps we should instead ask EK, if you were suffering from a lack of certain basic needs, for example:
1) air
2) water
3) food
4) shelter

Why should you feel upset about lacking those things in an environment where many people are lacking them?

I'm interested in knowing your answer to this before going forward.

If most men are incel I don’t need to feel alone.
I think we’re a minority, and everyone else has happy sex lives even normies.
49% of the population could be a minority but still a significant number.

If you think the majority of men have happy sex lives... ehhhhh

If you think the majority of HUMANS have happy sex lives (foids making up probably 95%+ of that number) still ehhhh

Most normies I know are successful long term relationships With beckys
That's because you don't get to know the normies who fail at stuff who even Becky rejects.

Even as losers and outcasts we are prone to discriminating against other losers and outcasts, and cling to normies to try to emulate them.

And most celibate men I’ve met are internet addicted volcels who don’t even wanna have sex.
There is no 0% want for sex EVER, just a relative lesser amount where they might have thoughts that hold them back from going all-out degeneracy to accomplish it like many normies.

Not all men crave sex the way we do.
"we" have no fixed level of craving for sex, there are variations of craving within out community.

Most men who don’t have sex are just so sucked into the internet and social media that they become volcels.
Volcel and incel is a false dichotomy and oversimplification of the counterbalancing forces of ephemeral desires for sexual intercourse and fear of things associated with human relations like false rape accusations or getting murdered.

The idea that normies only get awkward pity sex from landwhales is retarded
Who exactly is saying this "only" meme? Sounds like you're arguing a strawman here.

Perhaps the parameters of what some consider "normy" are drawn different. If someone did say "only pity sex from landwhales" maybe they think of normies as a narrower portion of the population than what you or I think of as normy.

most relationships from online dating I read are from websites used on desktop computers not apps
I think you're right about that, PlentyOfFish.com and similar for example. It's more "respectable" so many foids will go there looking for relationships with beta.

In terms of checking how attractive you are, Tindr is probably better though, since foids go there for sex more than to get moneymaxxers.

And studies show that people who aren’t financially independent are less sexually active and young men today are growing up much slower and less financially independent which causes celibacy
I'm not sure what point you're getting at here.

We shouldn't be angry about poverty?

You also realize that the reason for this is not as much direct causality as foids not being interested in non-chads who can't provide them protection via money/car/shelter right?

Even if 98% of the population was suffering alongside you, that doesn't mean suffering is something you shouldn't be upset about.

Perhaps we should instead ask EK, if you were suffering from a lack of certain basic needs, for example:
1) air
2) water
3) food
4) shelter

Why should you feel upset about lacking those things in an environment where many people are lacking them?

I'm interested in knowing your answer to this before going forward.

49% of the population could be a minority but still a significant number.

If you think the majority of men have happy sex lives... ehhhhh

If you think the majority of HUMANS have happy sex lives (foids making up probably 95%+ of that number) still ehhhh

That's because you don't get to know the normies who fail at stuff who even Becky rejects.

Even as losers and outcasts we are prone to discriminating against other losers and outcasts, and cling to normies to try to emulate them.

There is no 0% want for sex EVER, just a relative lesser amount where they might have thoughts that hold them back from going all-out degeneracy to accomplish it like many normies.

"we" have no fixed level of craving for sex, there are variations of craving within out community.

Volcel and incel is a false dichotomy and oversimplification of the counterbalancing forces of ephemeral desires for sexual intercourse and fear of things associated with human relations like false rape accusations or getting murdered.

Who exactly is saying this "only" meme? Sounds like you're arguing a strawman here.

Perhaps the parameters of what some consider "normy" are drawn different. If someone did say "only pity sex from landwhales" maybe they think of normies as a narrower portion of the population than what you or I think of as normy.

I think you're right about that, PlentyOfFish.com and similar for example. It's more "respectable" so many foids will go there looking for relationships with beta.

In terms of checking how attractive you are, Tindr is probably better though, since foids go there for sex more than to get moneymaxxers.

I'm not sure what point you're getting at here.

We shouldn't be angry about poverty?

You also realize that the reason for this is not as much direct causality as foids not being interested in non-chads who can't provide them protection via money/car/shelter right?
Many men are volcels these days they just would rather be on social media instead looking at memes all day

27% of dudes are incel at least these days, that 14% stat is old
This. @Edmund_Kemper is trying to cope hard but most guys you see in the streets never had a good sex life, even when they were in a relationships.

Many men are volcels these days
they just would rather be on social media instead looking at memes all day
Right, because if I stop looking at memes for a couple hours and step outside my door, vaginas will fall onto my cock

Right, because if I stop looking at memes for a couple hours and step outside my door, vaginas will fall onto my cock
You’re sub5. Most of these normies just wanna look at memes all day and watch YouTube instead of go out and talking to foids
This. @Edmund_Kemper is trying to cope hard but most guys you see in the streets never had a good sex life, even when they were in a relationships.
Nope. They all had happy sex lives. You’re a small minority

You’re sub5. Most of these normies just wanna look at memes all day and watch YouTube instead of go out and talking to foids

Nope. They all had happy sex lives. You’re a small minority
Sub-5 males are nearly the majority of the male population, assuming 10% distribution per tier you're talking 40% v 60%. Not a "small" minority by any means.

Sub-5 males are nearly the majority of the male population, assuming 10% distribution per tier you're talking 40% v 60%. Not a "small" minority by any means.
Nope. They’re a minority. Otherwise they’re the real normies

Nope. They’re a minority. Otherwise they’re the real normies
Minorities can still be large enoguh to be near-majority, like a 49/51 split for example.
The majority of the population si foids for example, so men are a minority, but not a 'small minority'.

Hypergamy means sexual disattisfaction, if not outright inceldom, IS the norm.

The majority of men, even if they can get sex, usually have to get it with much less attractive women, and do a ridiculous amount of hoop-jumping to please a foid to get it.

Of those not doing this, some may never have been capable of it even if they were willing to lower themselves, and others just won't put up with it, and MOST guys probably aren't exactly sure whether they fit perfectly into one category or the other.

Minorities can still be large enoguh to be near-majority, like a 49/51 split for example.
The majority of the population si foids for example, so men are a minority, but not a 'small minority'.

Hypergamy means sexual disattisfaction, if not outright inceldom, IS the norm.

The majority of men, even if they can get sex, usually have to get it with much less attractive women, and do a ridiculous amount of hoop-jumping to please a foid to get it.

Of those not doing this, some may never have been capable of it even if they were willing to lower themselves, and others just won't put up with it, and MOST guys probably aren't exactly sure whether they fit perfectly into one category or the other.
virgins are a small minority

virgins are a small minority
I don't know how we could possibly verify that.

Unless I actually see a video of a guy putting his dick into a vagina or he's chad, I'm going to assume he's a virgin tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back