Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think Islam is cope you don't understand shit and deserve to rot, stay incel forever

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
After reading about some muslim roastie on reddit "See Islam is cope"
Watching some hijab wesaring hoe twerking on tiktok "Islam is cucked".

The problem is these kind of incidents happen usually where there are muslims living in secular countries, sometimes the majority in that country is Muslim, for instance Turkey. Where there is no separation of Religion and state, such as Iran and now Afghanistan and even Saudi although they are slowly getting cucked. Such incidents cannot occur without repercussions.
The state has to be run under Islamic Shariah for it to work, get it dumbass?

There are millions of incels living in islamic states. Turns out letting chaddam have 4 wives isn't really a good idea

I saw a bunch of reddit threads from Hijabs lusting after White Cock

so halal mode

There are millions of incels living in islamic states. Turns out letting chaddam have 4 wives isn't really a good idea
Having a wife would give you lifefuel, so would knowing foid who whore out will get punished. Even if you're an incel in an Islamic state atleast you know foids get punished for publicly turning you on, feel lustful.

Having a wife would give you lifefuel, so would knowing foid who whore out will get punished. Even if you're an incel in an Islamic state atleast you know foids get punished for publicly turning you on, feel lustful.
You're a literal cuck

Nah, it's more like chaddam rail sandwhore's asshole from 14 to 25 then leaving their vaginal virginity to whatever retard is ready to betabuxx those used up roasties.
It’s over everywhere.

I wish it were that simple. I looked for arranged marriage options and they are all shit and cursed.

Iran has more educated women than men. Not based enough

How'd u get a wife as an incel when chaddam and rich sheiks marry 4 foids and hoarde them all

Secularists and American imperialists will win anyway: they are already exporting “careers” to Urban foids in my country including an aunt of mine. It will be inevitable that the Muslim world will become westernized in all its degeneracy as it develops.

Nothing will change out of politics as long as :shhh: rule; so sorry to say, but this thread is cope too.
This is all our fates worldwide where the blacks are replaced by white men: a multiracial, secular, and Western liberal society ruled by the US hegemony.

View: https://youtu.be/lKCgmgPXR9c

Last edited: