Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you think height alone will attract foids

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I have bad news for your thinking process.

A 6'4 incel will never attract a foid, yet there are people who claim that HEIGHT MATTER BRUH. Yeah, height matter, but looks matter more than 90%.

And Chad who is 5'8 can attract foids if he is genetically blessed.

High IQ - height copers are misinformed. Height is good but it won’t save you if you’re ugly.

Age + looks= your sexual market value

No feature in its own will get anyone laid if all the other features are 1s percentile, but different features do have different levels of importance. Height is the most important, but that does not mean other features aren’t important, or that if you have enough height you don’t need other features. All features need to be at some minimum threshold to escape inceldom.

No feature in its own will get anyone laid if all the other features are 1s percentile, but different features do have different levels of importance. Height is the most important, but that does not mean other features aren’t important, or that if you have enough height you don’t need other features. All features need to be at some minimum threshold to escape inceldom.
Exactly this. Height would make a huge difference for me but then again I still need a better face. It needs to be balanced.

Height does help, but the prerequisite is don’t be ugly.

Example if you’re 5’6 and have an average to above average face. Adding height will help tremendously.

What would you say is the minimum height required?

High IQ. I've met a lot of short Chads who slayed, but here I am, tall but I LDAR daily.

Tallcels are not only at a huge advantage for obvious reasons but they are usually high T as fuck by default. They exist though I GUESS. Or do they?

organs (NT brain) > hair > skin (JBW) > bones (face, frame, height) > muscles

What would you say is the minimum height required?
Bare minimum probabaly 1 or 2 inches below average.. u can make up for It with sufficient face and frame or u can just wear lifts

Ask @shibo, a girl wanted to date him because he's tall and he rejected her. :feelskek: I don't know why people like him spend their time on an incel forum. Even if she didn't go for your face, she still did go for you. That's all that matters.

its still better to be a 6'2 ogrecel than a 5'0 guy with a model looking face, if you are 5'0 you can get killed by a fucking 12 year olds nowadays

It’s still a contributing factor though.

Height is just a small part of the total package of requirements for courting in the 21st century.

sure. while height doesn't make, it absolutely breaks. imagine a chad or a celeb being 5'7. he'll become a joke. let alone someone with a normal or a subpar face

@FiveFourManlet GTFIH