Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you suddenly could become a Chad would you live dangerously or safely?

If you suddenly could become a Chad would you live dangerously or safely?

• Total voters
Fat Link

Fat Link

Chadministrator
★★★★★
I regularly watch an entertaining gay nigga on youtube named Walter Lee Hampton II because he is a great storyteller, perhaps the very best on the site.

Anyway Walter often says that many gay niggas and perhaps niggas in general (whether gay or straight) are not safety conscious on a sexual level like he is.

To put it bluntly and in Walter's very own terms: "They don't give a shit about your health or their own".

Walter also describes these "brothas" as being very handsome and attractive black gay nigga men which if they were straight we here would consider them Chads.

So what my topic/poll is after I suppose should be quite obvious ie if you an incel were to somehow be transformed into a Chad overnight or immediately this instant would you go buck wild and fuck everything that moved/was willing without a care in the world or would you be safety conscious and always concerned about your own health first?

I wouldn't even fuck at all. would just look in mirror and continue my monk max. my hate for women transcends any sexual desire at this point. I just watched a Blackpilled drama. guy was about to marry his fiance but gets accused of false murder charge. she calls off the wedding iwthin a week, and marries another man within 2 weeks. made me extremely enraged watching it. to the point where I would refuse to have sex with even a 10/10 jb at this point out of pure principle

safely. I would be worthy and wouldnt wanna waste it

"Dangerously" because condom sex is not real sex and STDs are a cope. Also you frame the question as all or nothing but I'll still always do it with nothing if I had to make a choice.

How many people your nearest university do you think have gotten permanent life threatening STDs? Major cope if you think they do "safe sex" :soy: all the time.