Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you still don't believe JBW is true

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Someone on looksmax literally in his own words, fucked a noodle, "hijacked her life", and got her pregnant and gave birth to the next ER, and is already posting pics of himself and the baby :lul:

img_20210830_170600-jpg.1294313

img_20210830_160307-jpg.1294302

:blackpill: What is this guy at best, a 4/10? As long as Asian women exist, white"cels" will still always have a chance.

Things IT says will prevent people from having kids:

Self admitting as an inkler :no: WRONG
Posting on PSL or incel forums :no: WRONG
Fetishizing Asian women :no: WRONG

That lil’ baby is going to have the time of his life.:blackpill::feelsokman:.
Welcome.

He mogs both me and that woman.

hes going to put him on all the looksmax regimen, also hes 6' so decent chance the kid will be at least average height
just loling at the thought of this dude taking all the autism advice from .me like putting him on bathmate, dickstretching etc at the age of 11 or some shit :feelskek:

And thus, @shii410 was born

If that is a male he will post here in 15 years.
Pro tip for seamaxxers: don't bring your kids back to your western chadhole, let your hapas dominate the asian country you went to conquer with your subhuman genes.

I've known this for four years now. Ethnics stand no chance against tall White males.

He definitely looks like a low value white male to me.

But the vast majority of foids would rather fuck him than a 5'6 ricecel like me.

Noodlewhores are the worst, Asian women want to be treated like the white princesses they grew up seeing in storybooks. They want white Prince Charming, not Mr. Fang.

That looks about his looksmatch if you ask me. You talk as if she is some asian supermodel or something.

Being in canada, seeing the increasingly common trend of wmaf couples irl brings me to have mental breakdowns in public.

i have to hide in a bathroom or an alleyway or go home.

wmaf hurts me as a ricecel

Someone on looksmax literally in his own words, fucked a noodle, "hijacked her life", and got her pregnant and gave birth to the next ER, and is already posting pics of himself and the baby :lul:

img_20210830_170600-jpg.1294313

img_20210830_160307-jpg.1294302

:blackpill: What is this guy at best, a 4/10? As long as Asian women exist, white"cels" will still always have a chance.

Things IT says will prevent people from having kids:

Self admitting as an inkler :no: WRONG
Posting on PSL or incel forums :no: WRONG
Fetishizing Asian women :no: WRONG
If they are in Asia, wouldn't a hapa have a better deal than full asian like his peers? Likely taller height, more masculine face, more interesting look etc. In the west he is fucked yeah

If that is a male he will post here in 15 years.
Pro tip for seamaxxers: don't bring your kids back to your western chadhole, let your hapas dominate the asian country you went to conquer with your subhuman genes.
that's what i plan on doing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back