Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you search women in their late 30s early 40s, a lot (maybe most) indicate they want to settle down and have a family

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
no joke. try POF if you want to see it.

despite it being nearly biological impossible for a woman that age to have kids, EVEN WITH IVF, these insane women want a chad + babies at that age.

I only wonder what the hell is going through their heads to make them think like that

WHO MARRIES A 30+ YO WOMAN ? JUST TELL ME !!!!

I'm 37. Most of my former classmates are now "young mommies". Trust me, they have 2 or 3 years old babies. That's fucked up.

Ah, they want a safety net to evade their responsibilities for what they did during their youth. Without forgetting that there are no "good men" around. Cognitive dissonance over 9000. :feelshmm:

no joke. try POF if you want to see it.

despite it being nearly biological impossible for a woman that age to have kids, EVEN WITH IVF, these insane women want a chad + babies at that age.

I only wonder what the hell is going through their heads to make them think like that
So what? And we should man up and show we can support 'em and their kids bro

They follow the status quo blindly, and the status quo nowadays is: educate yourself the most you can, travel, party and have fun riding the cock carousel the most you can, and only when you're at the absolute limit of your fertility should you think about marriages and kids.

A lot of men like us that become so desperate that they take what they can get. They then realize (too late) what a mistake they made when she fucks dudes on the side and takes your shit in court, not to mention a lot of them are single mothers so you'll be raising another dude's kid as well.

I’d hate to have to settle for used up roasties while Chad got to have them when they were young and fresh

They follow the status quo blindly, and the status quo nowadays is: educate yourself the most you can, travel, party and have fun riding the cock carousel the most you can, and only when you're at the absolute limit of your fertility should you think about marriages and kids.
Basically.

Someone get out the 122 year old woman tinder experiment.

feminism taught women that they can have babies at any age regardless of biology

I want to settle down is code word for I need a slave.

Plato IQ

Even as a busted old obese overweight piece of 30 year old shit their standards are fucking ridiculous and their attitudes are so damn horrible.
Their interests and hobbies all become the same. Mindfulness and other shit to pretend they found peace and happiness in life.
The entitlement and delusional reality they have been living in is just unreal. They never grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back