Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you really are serious about wanting to rope because of inceldom, you might as well try hard drugs

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
inb4 some 16 year old kid who has never even drank a beer comes along saying "cope". This shit does ruin your life but you feel fucking amazing lol. Definitely the best form of self harm there is.

Plus,depending on the drug can make you low inhibition as fuck.

Highly recommend nicotine based copes ngl. Cheaper and more legal than hard drugs, and help me relax like nothing else.

I’m 18+ old and I’ve never drank a beer

I’m 18+ old and I’ve never drank a beer
it's for the better.it only makes you more retarded and makes you even more sensitive(at least in my case).i only cry to sleep when i am drunk

Highly recommend nicotine based copes ngl. Cheaper and more legal than hard drugs, and help me relax like nothing else.
Really? Nicotine is just addictive af and gives a slight rush. If you're talking about legal drugs then alcohol absolutely shits on nicotine from a pleasure perspective lol.

I don’t like booze. Alcoholic parents, and it tastes like shit. But nicotine has done wonders for me. It keeps me less tense, it’s makes me feel like I look better about myself than I do, and it got me some nice connections (I worked in a cigar lounge for a while with rich, white customers)

Might as well. Stopped as of late but I see no problem. If you want to die anyway might as well live a short life of some luxury than nothing and then just dying.

what would you consider a hard drug besides heroin

I don’t like booze. Alcoholic parents, and it tastes like shit. But nicotine has done wonders for me. It keeps me less tense, it’s makes me feel like I look better about myself than I do, and it got me some nice connections (I worked in a cigar lounge for a while with rich, white customers)
Glad you found a good cope. I wouldn't consider it a "proper" drug though (although obviously it technically is one)
what would you consider a hard drug besides heroin
Cocaine, alcohol, GHB, benzos, amphetamines, psychedelics (overrated imo), basically any drug which can easily fuck your life up but is fun to use. Obviously shit like meth and crack too but I haven't used either.

Last edited:
I’m kinda doing this with steroids. I don’t think roids kill but still aren’t the best for your health. But at this point in life it is either roid maxx in hopes of ascending or die a virgin. Life is not important when you are this lonely and miserable.

too high inhib to buy drugs, don't even know how to do it

I’m kinda doing this with steroids. I don’t think roids kill but still aren’t the best for your health. But at this point in life it is either roid maxx in hopes of ascending or die a virgin. Life is not important when you are this lonely and miserable.

if roids were deadly then we'd see more deaths from pro athletes because 100% of them have been using since high school or college age

Do please help me out. Where did you get roids? Can u pm me bro.

if roids were deadly then we'd see more deaths from pro athletes because 100% of them have been using since high school or college age
Yeah legit, watched that documentary bigger stronger faster and remember hearing that anabolic steroids were hardly the cause of any deaths per year. Obviously doesn't mean they're safe outright but way they're safer than we're told to believe.

based
too high inhib to buy drugs, don't even know how to do it
this :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I have a panic attack whenever I see people vape or smoke weed for some reason, although less often with weed lately. I have like a weird autistic phobia of drugs and alcohol tbh