Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you only blame your ugliness for inceldom and don't hate women, you are a cuck.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
If you are willing to accept and forgive women's chad chasing behaviour then you might as well prep the bull and donate money to watch them fuck.

You meet and interact with women and they seem alright(an experience many of us don't share) so you think they are not bad people besides rejecting you. But you forget that nobody forced them. They CHOOSE to reject you. Despite all your shortcomings she could've been your romantic partner, she could've made a different choice, she could've seen the good in you. But she still rejected you.

How could you be alright with that? If you think woman are nothing more than height and jaw receptor machines with no awareness, why give them any rights? If they are deliberate in their wish to chase chads and fuck around instead of settling down with a looksmatch, then why not hate their disgusting nature, which creates loneliness for so many men??

And to all the "ugliness" copers. Our ancestors were just as ugly as us, if not worse. But they built a system and culture where even the lowest of the low had no want of companionship. Today those people would be called women hating misogynists by modern cucks.

IF YOU BLAME YOURSELF FOR CHOICES OTHER PEOPLE MADE, THEN YOU'RE A BETACUCK FAGGOT.

I dont, i blame short ugly foids, they should have sex with me.

Yep. I spit at all the incels who see one side of the coin but not the other. They literally blame themselves only and love using derogatory terms towards themselves and would probably love for foids to spit in their face IRL.

i did hate them for a while ,but in the end nature allowed us to exist. So rather just hating women, i am more into hating nature instead.

I would still have no male friends even if I had a gf. Should I start hating men for not being friends with me also?

1st part I agree with
But you're not a cuck if you only blame your apparent ugliness, probably just an idiot

Last edited:
I hate cucks and whiteknights

I would still have no male friends even if I had a gf. Should I start hating men for not being friends with me also?
Two very different things. Unless you want to fuck your friends.... or want them to fuck you:feelswhat:

I don't blame myself or women. None of us chose the genetics we were born with, or the environment in which we were raised. Free will doesn't exist, we're all just mindless biological machines.

:feelswhat:
Lol @ the cucks who don’t hold women accountable for their own actions. Who cares if it’s in their nature. Raping is in male nature but that has been subdued and now you have simps and cucks saying rape is worse than murder.
Good points:bigbrain:

@Caesercel Everyone who hates females is legit braindead tbhngldedsrs. Hating women is one of the biggest inkeltard teracopes to ever exist :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

@Caesercel Everyone who hates females is legit braindead tbhngldedsrs. Hating women is one of the biggest inkeltard teracopes to ever exist :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Omg what a misogynist incel terrorist. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
He calls women "females":soy::soy::soy:
Arrest him now and feed him to Pitbulls:soy::soy:
Lol @ the cucks who don’t hold women accountable for their own actions.

You are highest iq on the forum:panties::panties::panties:. This caeser guy is coping hard:)

You are highest iq on the forum:panties::panties::panties:. This caeser guy is coping hard:)
I missed the memo when being a cuckold:soy: became high iq trait. Keep white knighting for me tho

If you are willing to accept and forgive women's chad chasing behaviour then you might as well prep the bull and donate money to watch them fuck.

You meet and interact with women and they seem alright(an experience many of us don't share) so you think they are not bad people besides rejecting you. But you forget that nobody forced them. They CHOOSE to reject you. Despite all your shortcomings she could've been your romantic partner, she could've made a different choice, she could've seen the good in you. But she still rejected you.

How could you be alright with that? If you think woman are nothing more than height and jaw receptor machines with no awareness, why give them any rights? If they are deliberate in their wish to chase chads and fuck around instead of settling down with a looksmatch, then why not hate their disgusting nature, which creates loneliness for so many men??

And to all the "ugliness" copers. Our ancestors were just as ugly as us, if not worse. But they built a system and culture where even the lowest of the low had no want of companionship. Today those people would be called women hating misogynists by modern cucks.

IF YOU BLAME YOURSELF FOR CHOICES OTHER PEOPLE MADE, THEN YOU'RE A BETACUCK FAGGOT.
Yes I hate female nature but I also think women are like animals that follow nothing but their instincts. I don’t see the contradiction, repeal the 19th.

Agreed.

Imagine a black person suffering under racism and blaming his black skin instead of the oppressors.

Yes I hate female nature but I also think women are like animals that follow nothing but their instincts. I don’t see the contradiction, repeal the 19th.

Pointless, women don't require the vote to influence men and get what they want.

I blame the West for giving these things rights.

I blame anglos and Jews for killing Hitler

Noooo you cant just hate w*men they are innocent queens who definitely dont swing from one chad d ick to another and they are defiinitely not sociopaths, the problem is you. My wife's boyfriend is laughing at you l osers right now.
:waitwhat:

Would rather just enjoy my copes instead of hating. I understand foids, that’s all I need. I’m not going to waste time wallowing in hatred.

Would rather just enjoy my copes instead of hating. I understand foids, that’s all I need. I’m not going to waste time wallowing in hatred.
By hating I don't mean seethe at them 24x7. This was mostly addressed at "foids dindu nuffin I'm just too uggo" kind of retard cucks

By hating I don't mean seethe at them 24x7. This was mostly addressed at "foids dindu nuffin I'm just too uggo" kind of retard cucks
I see, apologies. Then I agree with you, that really is cucked.

I blame my shitty genetics.
In many cultures the ugliest guys got to fuck a looksmatch. Genetics nonwithstanding.

Place the blame where it truly belongs.

Literally doesn't matter what i choose because im not getting a gf regardless of my views, im a fucking trucel
You cannot choose your looks. But you can choose not to be a loser cuck. And that always matters.

Blaming your genetics has nothing to do with being a cuck. Its a fact. Im genetic shit.
I just told you that under the right circumstances even the ugliest guys get to fuck regular. But you ignored it because it doesn't serve your self defeating narrative. Since it would place the blame on your circumstances.

And by placing all the blame on genetics and not on foids you are basically validating their shitty choice in partners.

Pure women worshipping cuckery. As I said, misery well deserved.

I blame foids for my inceldom. They could stop it anytime but don’t. Who else is to blame?

You are suffering the consequences of Jewish made female sexual liberation a.k.a. feminism, a.k.a. hate of regular men. Almost any men married and fucked in the past and this changed only recently. It is not that all men got uglier suddenly over a night. It is because of feminism.

I wouldn't say that I hate women, since that would imply that I don't generally hate men, which would be untrue. Tbh I just don't like people or human behavior as a whole.

Beyond that I don't really believe that anyone is making choices, and my emotions are entirely divorced from my powers of reasoning.

But all that said, there is no fucking way that I can be treated like shit throughout life due to my facial structure and somehow blame myself. I hate this world.

You are suffering the consequences of Jewish made female sexual liberation a.k.a. feminism, a.k.a. hate of regular men. Almost any men married and fucked in the past and this changed only recently. It is not that all men got uglier suddenly over a night. It is because of feminism.
Its funny how so many incels don't see this basic truth. Feminism is the real problem.

Female hypermagy and Paypig simps are to blame for the current state of hyperinflation in the sexual and dating market

I wouldn't say that I hate women, since that would imply that I don't generally hate men, which would be untrue. Tbh I just don't like people or human behavior as a whole.
If anything inceldom and blackpill only strengthened my misantropy. This isn't the highschool edgelord "durr hurr I hate all ppls" misanthropy, but just general disgust with how human species operates. The fact that people put themselves above animals is ridiculous when majority of our behaviors are dictated by animalistic instinct rather than logical reasoning. But people keep acting with the fucking holier than thou attitude, trying to mask their shitty actions with some cope manmade terms and explanations.

I hate both men and women, because one enables another. For me there isn't really much difference between male and female behavior, I only hold male sex in higher regard, because of its contribution to the life as we know it. But when you take your average normie man and woman they will pretty much engage in the same bullshit and hide it behind the same facade.

Honestly I feel hate towards myself often too, because this whole existence feels like a prison. Being confined to the body you never picked, with some flaws that you simply cannot overcome. To this come certain mechanisms that are hardwired into your behavior such as need of intimacy, social interactions and the survival instinct. In combination with shit human behavior and your ugliness it pretty much turns your body into a prison cell from which the only way out is by roping, but you don't want to do that, because at the same your will is to survive.

Being confined to the body you never picked, with some flaws that you simply cannot overcome. To this come certain mechanisms that are hardwired into your behavior such as need of intimacy, social interactions and the survival instinct. In combination with shit human behavior and your ugliness it pretty much turns your body into a prison cell from which the only way out is by roping, but you don't want to do that, because at the same your will is to survive.
Yeah its awful. I can easily discern that it would be better if I ceased to exist, but I can't make myself actually do anything about that without an excessive amount of incentive (extreme pain, extreme hopelessness, incoming crisis), because of my instinctual bias for existence and experience. As a result I continue to live for now until something manages to provoke me enough to override my programming, which at the rate I'm going is probably more likely to happen than not.

Foids chose to reward retarded Chads who are mostly low iq with their Pussy and status.

They could have used their pussy for the betterment of Humanity but they just used it for racism and discrimination and choosing retarded people. So yes, it is completely justified to kill all chads and enslave all foids in gta Five.

Women can have sex even if ugly.
Fags can have sex even if ugly.
It's only straight guys that have to suffer inceldom if they are not attractive enough. So the problem is not (only) being unattractive, but also, for a good part, a system that is rigged against us. Fucking soyciety.