Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you only blame your ugliness for inceldom and don't hate women, you are a cuck.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
If you are willing to accept and forgive women's chad chasing behaviour then you might as well prep the bull and donate money to watch them fuck.

You meet and interact with women and they seem alright(an experience many of us don't share) so you think they are not bad people besides rejecting you. But you forget that nobody forced them. They CHOOSE to reject you. Despite all your shortcomings she could've been your romantic partner, she could've made a different choice, she could've seen the good in you. But she still rejected you.

How could you be alright with that? If you think woman are nothing more than height and jaw receptor machines with no awareness, why give them any rights? If they are deliberate in their wish to chase chads and fuck around instead of settling down with a looksmatch, then why not hate their disgusting nature, which creates loneliness for so many men??

And to all the "ugliness" copers. Our ancestors were just as ugly as us, if not worse. But they built a system and culture where even the lowest of the low had no want of companionship. Today those people would be called women hating misogynists by modern cucks.

IF YOU BLAME YOURSELF FOR CHOICES OTHER PEOPLE MADE, THEN YOU'RE A BETACUCK FAGGOT.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
32d 13h 19m
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
150d 1h 9m
I dont, i blame short ugly foids, they should have sex with me.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Caesercel said:
IF YOU BLAME YOURSELF FOR CHOICES OTHER PEOPLE MADE, THEN YOU'RE A BETACUCK FAGGOT.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
Yep. I spit at all the incels who see one side of the coin but not the other. They literally blame themselves only and love using derogatory terms towards themselves and would probably love for foids to spit in their face IRL.

M

manlet ricel

Greycel
3d 15h 12m
i did hate them for a while ,but in the end nature allowed us to exist. So rather just hating women, i am more into hating nature instead.

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
I would still have no male friends even if I had a gf. Should I start hating men for not being friends with me also?

FuRed

FuRed

Temp. Banned
-
49d 1h 18m
1st part I agree with
But you're not a cuck if you only blame your apparent ugliness, probably just an idiot

Last edited:
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★
14d 14h 22m
I hate cucks and whiteknights

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
Luxury said:
I would still have no male friends even if I had a gf. Should I start hating men for not being friends with me also?
Two very different things. Unless you want to fuck your friends.... or want them to fuck you:feelswhat:

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
35d 8h 39m
I don't blame myself or women. None of us chose the genetics we were born with, or the environment in which we were raised. Free will doesn't exist, we're all just mindless biological machines.

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

-
19d 13h 52m
Caesercel said:
Two very different things. Unless you want to fuck your friends.... or want them to fuck you:feelswhat:
Low iq

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
119d 23h 25m
I blame society and women far more than myself. Lol @ the cucks who don’t hold women accountable for their own actions. Who cares if it’s in their nature. Raping is in male nature but that has been subdued and now you have simps and cucks saying rape is worse than murder.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
Luxury said:
:feelswhat:
Broly said:
Lol @ the cucks who don’t hold women accountable for their own actions. Who cares if it’s in their nature. Raping is in male nature but that has been subdued and now you have simps and cucks saying rape is worse than murder.
Good points:bigbrain:

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Caesercel @Caesercel Everyone who hates females is legit braindead tbhngldedsrs. Hating women is one of the biggest inkeltard teracopes to ever exist :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
AlphaCentauri said:
Caesercel @Caesercel Everyone who hates females is legit braindead tbhngldedsrs. Hating women is one of the biggest inkeltard teracopes to ever exist :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Omg what a misogynist incel terrorist. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
He calls women "females":soy::soy::soy:
Arrest him now and feed him to Pitbulls:soy::soy:
Broly said:
Lol @ the cucks who don’t hold women accountable for their own actions.

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

-
19d 13h 52m
AlphaCentauri said:
You are highest iq on the forum:panties::panties::panties:. This caeser guy is coping hard:)

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
Luxury said:
You are highest iq on the forum:panties::panties::panties:. This caeser guy is coping hard:)
I missed the memo when being a cuckold:soy: became high iq trait. Keep white knighting for me tho

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

-
19d 13h 52m
Caesercel said:
I missed the memo when being a cuckold:soy: became high iq trait. Keep white knighting for me tho
Cuckold:soy::soy:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
80d 10h 3m
Caesercel said:
If you are willing to accept and forgive women's chad chasing behaviour then you might as well prep the bull and donate money to watch them fuck.

You meet and interact with women and they seem alright(an experience many of us don't share) so you think they are not bad people besides rejecting you. But you forget that nobody forced them. They CHOOSE to reject you. Despite all your shortcomings she could've been your romantic partner, she could've made a different choice, she could've seen the good in you. But she still rejected you.

How could you be alright with that? If you think woman are nothing more than height and jaw receptor machines with no awareness, why give them any rights? If they are deliberate in their wish to chase chads and fuck around instead of settling down with a looksmatch, then why not hate their disgusting nature, which creates loneliness for so many men??

And to all the "ugliness" copers. Our ancestors were just as ugly as us, if not worse. But they built a system and culture where even the lowest of the low had no want of companionship. Today those people would be called women hating misogynists by modern cucks.

Yes I hate female nature but I also think women are like animals that follow nothing but their instincts. I don’t see the contradiction, repeal the 19th.

Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Self-banned
-
2d 7h 14m
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★
43d 10h 23m
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Officer
★★
8d 9h 41m
Agreed.

Imagine a black person suffering under racism and blaming his black skin instead of the oppressors.

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★★
11d 3h 51m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Yes I hate female nature but I also think women are like animals that follow nothing but their instincts. I don’t see the contradiction, repeal the 19th.

Pointless, women don't require the vote to influence men and get what they want.

Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
8d 9h 16m
I blame the West for giving these things rights.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
290d 10h 37m
I blame anglos and Jews for killing Hitler

RejectReality

RejectReality

autist currycel retard
★★
1d 16h 15m
Noooo you cant just hate w*men they are innocent queens who definitely dont swing from one chad d ick to another and they are defiinitely not sociopaths, the problem is you. My wife's boyfriend is laughing at you l osers right now.
:waitwhat:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
150d 14h 19m
Iamnothere000 said:
Imagine a black person suffering under racism and blaming his black skin instead of the oppressors.
Perfect analogy

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
26d 7h 58m
Would rather just enjoy my copes instead of hating. I understand foids, that’s all I need. I’m not going to waste time wallowing in hatred.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
gimmedatrope999 said:
Would rather just enjoy my copes instead of hating. I understand foids, that’s all I need. I’m not going to waste time wallowing in hatred.
By hating I don't mean seethe at them 24x7. This was mostly addressed at "foids dindu nuffin I'm just too uggo" kind of retard cucks

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
26d 7h 58m
Caesercel said:
By hating I don't mean seethe at them 24x7. This was mostly addressed at "foids dindu nuffin I'm just too uggo" kind of retard cucks
I see, apologies. Then I agree with you, that really is cucked.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
37d 6h 59m
I blame my shitty genetics.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
xxxxxx said:
I blame my shitty genetics.
In many cultures the ugliest guys got to fuck a looksmatch. Genetics nonwithstanding.

Place the blame where it truly belongs.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
37d 6h 59m
Caesercel said:
In many cultures the ugliest guys got to fuck a looksmatch. Genetics nonwithstanding.

Place the blame where it truly belongs.
It belongs on my shitty genetics.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
xxxxxx said:
It belongs on my shitty genetics.
If you choose to be like this then you deserve your misery.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
37d 6h 59m
Caesercel said:
If you choose to be like this then you deserve your misery.
Literally doesn't matter what i choose because im not getting a gf regardless of my views, im a fucking trucel

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
25d 12h 50m
Mecoja said:
I dont, i blame short ugly foids, they should have sex with me.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
xxxxxx said:
Literally doesn't matter what i choose because im not getting a gf regardless of my views, im a fucking trucel
You cannot choose your looks. But you can choose not to be a loser cuck. And that always matters.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
37d 6h 59m
Caesercel said:
You cannot choose your looks. But you can choose not to be a loser cuck. And that always matters.
Blaming your genetics has nothing to do with being a cuck. Its a fact. Im genetic shit.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
xxxxxx said:
Blaming your genetics has nothing to do with being a cuck. Its a fact. Im genetic shit.
I just told you that under the right circumstances even the ugliest guys get to fuck regular. But you ignored it because it doesn't serve your self defeating narrative. Since it would place the blame on your circumstances.

And by placing all the blame on genetics and not on foids you are basically validating their shitty choice in partners.

Pure women worshipping cuckery. As I said, misery well deserved.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
37d 6h 59m
Caesercel said:
I just told you that under the right circumstances even the ugliest guys get to fuck regular. But you ignored it because it doesn't serve your self defeating narrative. Since it would place the blame on your circumstances.

And by placing all the blame on genetics and not on foids you are basically validating their shitty choice in partners.

Pure women worshipping cuckery. As I said, misery well deserved.
:feelstastyman:

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Legend
★★
79d 8h 47m
I blame foids for my inceldom. They could stop it anytime but don’t. Who else is to blame?

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
xxxxxx said:
Yeah that describes everything you've said pretty well.
ilieknothing said:
I blame foids for my inceldom. They could stop it anytime but don’t. Who else is to blame?

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
37d 6h 59m
Caesercel said:
Yeah that describes everything you've said pretty well.
:feelstastyman:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
217d 12h 28m
xxxxxx said:
Keep worshipping women and their pathetic choices for me

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★