Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you need to remember about the truth of human nature, just look at sperm banks.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Literally you don't need to look that far for a hiroshima nagasaki blackpill. Sperm donors require at least a 6'ft height white pure aryan blue eyes, with a NT personality along else. Just remember if you have hope. Sperm banks are the best window to the real truth about our civilization in total. Maybe depending on area. If you live in the west it is so over for you bro. But indeed it just shows how much looks actually matter. Good Genes matter. Remember bluepilled members what is your excuse around that.
Again manlets don't get a break from this one. I swear we are the king of jesters
Don't get me started on the entirety of the looks hypocrisy. Seriously I say 4 years things will have gotten so bad the majority will realize something is off.

Last edited:
as a rice i care about intelligence above all

ITcucks won't touch this, JBW non-believers won't touch this.

genetic is the base for a decent life
:feelsrope:

ITcucks won't touch this, JBW non-believers won't touch this.
They won't. This is where it just got suifuel for me. "When I learned about humanity outside the walls, I was so dissapointed"