Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you need to approach it never began for you

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
If you need to approach and no foid will approach you it never began.

Agreed tbh, most men I've realised get laid when they approach a foid AFTER she gives them signals, e.g. a foid might smile and give a guy a lot of eye contact, he will then approach and it will be easy mode from there on.
No male ever approaches a random foid and fucks her

If you had to put effort like learning game or pickup, or study social behaviour then it's over. If things didn't just happen naturally and by themself it is beyond over.

Yes and approaching itself is incredibly pathetic. It might actually hurt your chances because you make it obvious you're desperate and undesirable.

Agreed tbh, most men I've realised get laid when they approach a foid AFTER she gives them signals, e.g. a foid might smile and give a guy a lot of eye contact, he will then approach and it will be easy mode from there on.
No male ever approaches a random foid and fucks her
True. Normies are cowards and make 0 effort approaches and only ask a girl when they have 0% chance of rejection. They will never put themselves on the line. I made a thread about this once.

True. Normies are cowards and make 0 effort approaches and only ask a girl when they have 0% chance of rejection. They will never put themselves on the line. I made a thread about this once.
The thing is, with normies they don't even realise they get IOIs sometimes too. I go out with a normie friend of mine, and they always get IOIs but just never notice. It drives me mad

The thing is, with normies they don't even realise they get IOIs sometimes too. I go out with a normie friend of mine, and they always get IOIs but just never notice. It drives me mad
Maybe you are overanalyzing. Girls have told me that after I point out that they gave me IOIs.

Maybe you are overanalyzing. Girls have told me that after I point out that they gave me IOIs.
Expand on that? Wdym I'm overanalyzing? I do tend to be hyper observant of how people are especially foids

It's over when you know that if you approach you will be rejected because you looks likd a aberration

If you need to approach and no foid will approach you it never began.
Foids never approach today. It just doesn't happen.

So that makes your OP, and everyone who agreed with it retarded pretty much.
Everything you post is cope. Cope cope cope

True if girls dont talk to you on their own might as well never try, waste of time and energy.

Are you sure they’re even IOIs? A girl looking at you doesn’t necessarily mean anything. People look at each other all the time, it’s kind of hard not to in a public setting. Even if they give a smile, they could just be nice. Even men will sometimes give you a head nod and smile. Doesn’t mean they are gay and want to fuck you.

Are you sure they’re even IOIs? A girl looking at you doesn’t necessarily mean anything. People look at each other all the time, it’s kind of hard not to in a public setting. Even if they give a smile, they could just be nice. Even men will sometimes give you a head nod and smile. Doesn’t mean they are gay and want to fuck you.

JFL I am seriously that bad... Fuck man, women never smile at me I thought that was normal. I thought they only smiled when they found you attractive

Foids never approach today. It just doesn't happen.

So that makes your OP, and everyone who agreed with it retarded pretty much.

Everything you post is cope. Cope cope cope
Random foids don't really "approach" unless you're Gigachad, but they make it so obvious that you have to ask for her phone number or whatever. You can barely count that as approaching because there's practically no risk involved. Approaching = PUA scam shit like cold approach.

JFL I am seriously that bad... Fuck man, women never smile at me I thought that was normal. I thought they only smiled when they found you attractive
They might or might not. You can’t really know just from that. It’s in the eyes and how they look at you. Like if they’re kind of gazing at you then it’s probably an IOI. Chad only though

Yes and approaching itself is incredibly pathetic. It might actually hurt your chances because you make it obvious you're desperate and undesirable.
You are showing that you think that she is better than you because you are the one who is pursuing her. I have always wondered how LTRs that started from approaches would play out in light of this.

You are showing that you think that she is better than you because you are the one who is pursuing her. I have always wondered how LTRs that started from approaches would play out in light of this.
Indeed. From what I've gathered, relationships with any longevity to them basically always start from the woman's initiative.

I've never recieved any iois. Time to rope

Precisely

This is exactly why learning to cold approach is worth it.

Sometimes you just want an answer to that question tbh.