Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you missed teen love, it's over: past your early 20s, your perception of time will completely blur.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
you live until 80, in that case the middle part of your life was at 40, right? Not at all. The time perception pill is brutal.

The more you age, the faster time goes by in your psychological perception. When you are 8 years old, 1 year feels like a very long time. At 60, it feels like nothing. When you are 80 years old, the middle part of your life, from a psychological perception, was not 40, but 20.
00v

(This would be true even if we take away the first 5 years of your life.)

There are scientific studies that show that the strongest memories that people at very old age (around 80) have are the memories from their late teens and early 20s. This has deep implications for your life: You are what you were in high school and college. Your inner self will stay the same after your formative years. And TIME WILL FLY BY LIKE CRAZY. If you think time goes by fast in your 20s, wait until your 30s, 40s, 50s ...

00nyt

00n

But Neil Armstrong went to the moon when he was 39, right? So his memories of when he was 39 are stronger than his memories from his teens, right? Gigacope. Even Armstrong has stronger memories from his teens and early 20s than when he was 39. Only the public knows about him when he was 39. In his mind, his formative years still felt more intense. This means that even if you achieve great things later in life, your self-esteem and happiness will still depend on your formative years.

The time perception pill is brutal.

Fuark, this is brutal :feelsrope:

To some degree I agree. But should you dwell on it always? No, because it will stop you from any possible success

How i wish my life was similar to some edgy rom com Nicholas Sparks movie in teenage years :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: All I got was mocking from sub human foids:foidSoy:

This is a theory about perception of time, not hard science*

To some degree I agree. But should you dwell on it always? No, because it will stop you from any possible success
There is no greater success than having a fulfilled romcom movie like teenage years with party and girls:feelsbadman:

There is no greater success than having a fulfilled romcom movie like teenage years with party and girls:feelsbadman:
Idee fixe. I don't think having parties existed 5000 years ago and drinking alcohol and caring about being trendy

Idee fixe. I don't think having parties existed 5000 years ago and drinking alcohol and caring about being trendy
Well those were hard times, i will drop you an another atomic blackpill, the thing is we are living in one of the best hedonistic era of human periods and we are seeing it pass without being able to make the best out of it only because we were fcked by inferior genes :feelsbadman:

you live until 80, in that case the middle part of your life was at 40, right? Not at all. The time perception pill is brutal.

The more you age, the faster time goes by in your psychological perception. When you are 8 years old, 1 year feels like a very long time. At 60, it feels like nothing. When you are 80 years old, the middle part of your life, from a psychological perception, was not 40, but 20.
00v

There are scientific studies that show that the strongest memories that people at very old age (around 80) have are the memories from their late teens and early 20s. This has deep implications for your life: You are what you were in high school and college. Your inner self will stay the same after your formative years. And TIME WILL FLY BY LIKE CRAZY. If you think time goes by fast in your 20s, wait until your 30s, 40s, 50s ...

00nyt

00n

But Neil Armstrong went to the moon when he was 39, right? So his memories of when he was 39 are stronger than his memories from his teens, right? Gigacope. Even Armstrong has stronger memories from his teens and early 20s than when he was 39. Only the public knows about him when he was 39. In his mind, his formative years still felt more intense. This means that even if you achieve great things later in life, your self-esteem and happiness will still depend on your formative years.

This is brutal because I´ve feel that it has been 1 year since 2017. When I felt that early 2000s, mid 2000s and early 2010s were different eras.

I missed out on everything. what a waste of life.

00v

00nyt

00n

I smoke so I wont be living for 80 years :feelsthink:

Big truth. I don't remember much of my teen years nor early 20s because of how much grinding and suffering it was

It blurred when I was nineteen.

It's terrible, I almost don't remember my school years, they seemed to fly by in an instant, because I had no friends and I spent all my free time at the computer (now I'm 18 and it's over for me)

It's terrible, I almost don't remember my school years, they seemed to fly by in an instant, because I had no friends and I spent all my free time at the computer (now I'm 18 and it's over for me)
Same.
:feelsrope:

i think this is kinda cope.not the teen love pill,but the time passing pill.i think it has more to do with the fact that as one gets older,ones lives gets worser and samier. time can be defined as things moving,and if nothing "moves"(if you just ldar for example),then it's clear that you will feel the same, if you keep doing the same thing every day. think about how most guys who drop out at 15-16 and who are now 25 who pretty much feel like time flashed in a second from 15 to 25. if you do nothing then it's clear that it will feel like less time is passing by when in reality much is(the world keeps moving)

My childhood was very tragic.

I am 19 gonna be 20 this August.
It's over for me.
I am short, skinny,asocial, virgin, light brown curry.

Last edited:
Very Insightful amd Accurate analysis and also very relatable to Myself.

ive never had a teen love experience

Based looksmax poster. I think we the live is fatser the more we live because there's so many things to discover. If you watch a movie for the first time, it feels like eternity, but the second, the third time you watch the same movie it's much faster. You expect what will happed in a few moments and nothing shocks you. The same thing is in live. There're no thing that can suprise you. Many normalfags best remember they teenage years, because they have experienced most of things first time: new school, first relationship, first frends, first sex, first job, first party, etc. Also, as we are older, we have more and more responsibilites, and a lot less free time. That's why time goes faster the older you are. The time is a bich. It's always lacking. It's only one resource that is hard to buy. Some things requie a long time no matter our technological progress. Of course, technology speeded up some things like infromations/goods transfers. But they still take a time. And remeber, they are some things that you need to experience in centrain time to don't be mentay and emocionaly retarded (wich we lack) The perception pill is bruuuuutal. :feelsUnreal: We can't even "carpie diem" because we have nothing to live. Live is a bitch :kys:

bad childhood = most likely bad life

Talking as if it's possible to be successful as an incel :feelskek:

00v

00nyt

00n

I've always known that. it's so ogre for us incels who missed teen and early 20's years