Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you missed out on good high school experience it’s over

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : it’s absolutely the peak of one’s life , and one of easiest times to ascend . So if you were bullied the entire time while everyone was fucking it’s 100% over

going to turn that around with magic

I was fucked from the start. We all were, genetically. I don't think you can escape it, really. All we can do now is do our best to not lose our minds and keep to good habits.

I knew my youth was going to be fucked in 2nd grade when a mixed girl was absolutely disgusted by me and didn’t want to touch me

School was horrible for me.

I still feel a void inside of me when I go outside and I can’t stop thinking about how much I missed out during my youth. Sometimes I want to cry when I go outside in sunny weather thinking about how I could’ve been there at 15-16, holding the hands of my oneitis and enjoying life knowing that I have a few years remaining before I enter adulthood.You can never recover from this shit.

I still feel a void inside of me when I go outside and I can’t stop thinking about how much I missed out during my youth. Sometimes I want to cry when I go outside in sunny weather thinking about how I could’ve been there at 15-16, holding the hands of my oneitis and enjoying life knowing that I have a few years remaining before I enter adulthood.You can never recover from this shit.
Yes, it was the easiest time to get a girlfriend, once you missed out, it will be harder for you in the future, the more you age, the worst it will become

I agree. Wait until you hit 30 it will be much harder for you.