Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you manage to date a Filipina, society will still look down on you.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I get that most of society looks down on non-Asian men that are seen with noodlewhores.

But even society looks down on Asian men that are with Filipinas.

Usually bottom of the barrel trash men have to settle with filipinas. My goal is to try to ascend with a filipina but I find even that is very hard.

I recall that both the San Jose VTA shooter and Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock had filipina wives or GFs.

Last edited:
I get that most of society looks down on non-Asian men that are seen with noodlewhores.

Usually bottom of the barrel trash men have to settle with filipinas. My goal is to try to ascend with a filipina but I find even that is very hard.

I recall that both the San Jose VTA shooter and Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock had filipina wives or GFs.

View attachment 505897

View attachment 505898
Any decent looking white guy who settled on a noodlewhore needs to get shot

I think Pinoys would appreciate having quality women available...

This is true.

Here in New Zealand our main cities are starting to get a bit more cosmopolitan and a bit less white bread English Colonial Settlerville than they used to be. So among younger generations WMAF couples aren't uncommon.

But among the boomer generation, any time you see a big whiskery old white guy with a four foot something post wall Filipina, you know you're looking at a mail-order bride scenario.
That's what my parents (white boomers) always call it, that's what all their boomer friends call it, and they always say it with a little grin because they utterly utterly disrespect it.
Old boomercels might as well get a sex doll and be seen as single in public, because then their friends will at least feel a bit sorry for them, instead of the low key disrespect that follows mail order bride game players everywhere they go.

I actually think that's kinda shitty because our part of the world is full of little old Filipina ladies on their own. I don't know the first thing about Philippine society but obviously something about it is generating this diaspora of little old ladies who have nothing and they have to live and work in a foreign country to support themselves. If they want to get together with aging reject white guys for mutual benefit and a bit of nasty old people sex, then good on them IMO. But part of the deal is that everyone of their generation is gonna just assume you've got a mail-order bride and they're going to struggle not to smirk the whole time they're looking at you.

Last edited:
This is true.

Here in New Zealand our main cities are starting to get a bit more cosmopolitan and a bit less white bread English Colonial Settlerville than they used to be. So among younger generations WMAF couples aren't uncommon.

But among the boomer generation, any time you see a big whiskery old white guy with a four foot something post wall Filipina, you know you're looking at a mail-order bride scenario.
That's what my parents (white boomers) always call it, that's what all their boomer friends call it, and they always say it with a little grin because they utterly utterly disrespect it.
Old boomercels might as well get a sex doll and be seen as single in public, because then their friends will at least feel a bit sorry for them, instead of the low key disrespect that follows mail order bride game players everywhere they go.

I actually think that's kinda shitty because our part of the world is full of little old Filipina ladies on their own. I don't know the first thing about Philippine society but obviously something about it is generating this diaspora of little old ladies who have nothing and they have to live and work in a foreign country to support themselves. If they want to get together with aging reject white guys for mutual benefit and a bit of nasty old people sex, then good on them IMO. But part of the deal is that everyone of their generation is gonna just assume you've got a mail-order bride and they're going to struggle not to smirk the whole time they're looking at you.
Brutal. This must be offensive suifuel for pinoycels but its just the reality.

But society doesn't look down on pinoy-pinay couples so theres that lifefuel for pinoys or pinays that date/marry within their ethnicity.

All around this is suifuel but I see WMAF couples everywhere so I should have no shame in trying to ascend with a filipina as a ricecel. Thats literally my only option as most noodlewhores are taken by white men here where I live in the SF bay area.

Its comparable when a western white guy dates or marries a poor lady from the balkans or eastern europe I guess.

Also to add, this applies to white men who date/marry hispanic females as well. The snickering, mocking, and laughing behind the white men who date hispanic females is definitely there.

Last edited:

View attachment 505897

View attachment 505898
Oh look, yet another case of "Why is my race dying" :feelskek:

Atleast now you see how ready that nigger is to talk shit when it's for his convenience :feelsjuice:
You think I take pleasure in having to possibly settle for a filipina foid? Thats my only option because JBWmaxxing cumskins like you have taken all the noodlwhores. No one is forcing you at gunpoint to be with noodles.

This is true.

I agree with you, would have a filipina if i was mayo, and wouldnt give a fuck what some stupid betabuxx white boomers and their fat karen wives thought of me jfl. White incels who don't take this up are just volcel. That's all there is to it

You think I take pleasure in having to possibly settle for a filipina foid? Thats my only option because JBWmaxxing cumskins like you have taken all the noodlwhores. No one is forcing you at gunpoint to be with noodles.
Do you have autism?

1633839755028-png.505897

This guy is asian?
Obviously not, but you said "Another case of.." which means that you clearly refered to what OP said and not the pics attached to his post.

Obviously not, but you said "Another case of.." which means that you clearly refered to what OP said and not the pics attached to his post.
Lmfao no it doesn't. You had no way of determining what I referred to unless you asked me, which you didn't.

You made your own assumption :feelshaha:

Lmfao no it doesn't. You had no way of determining what I referred to unless you asked me, which you didn't.

You made your own assumption :feelshaha:
Whatever, I gotta eat something now.

Its not their fault. Tyrones and chaddams took all of the white women, especially the stacies, so white men have no choice but to settle for noodlefoids. :feelsclown:

Im a loser anyway , their opinion wouldnt change on the kind of girl im dating

Do you think a balding curry could have a chance with a filipina?

I'll never understand why white men go for filipino women. At least they should aim for Kazakhs women if they want Asians, since Kazakhs are more white-ish

Kazakhgirl

Thats literally my only option as most noodlewhores are taken by white men here where I live in the SF bay area.
Can you? I thought Filipinas were as Whites-only as any other Asian women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back