Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you know any women that are whores and if you’re sure the woman is a whore, contact their family about it through a social media site or some shit.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you know any women that are whores and if you’re sure the woman is a whore, contact their family about it through a social media site or some shit and if you don’t want to do it through your real social media account then you could just make a burner account to let their family know the woman is a whore and if you have proof, be sure to provide the proof that the woman is a whore too because once a woman is a slut, she’s gonna be spending the rest of her life being a self-entitled degenerate and this is the type of shit that needs to stop.

Women need to be humiliated for pleasuring men that they aren’t even in a relationship with because you’re sexually suffering while women out there are abusing their female privileges so may as well make use of making slutty type of women suffer in a legal way, even if their family members are degenerates that are ok with it then at least you still did the right thing by letting them know the slutty female is a whore.

On Facebook, you get women that make slutty posts but the slutty posts are set to friends only but the thing is, there is an option to make it so that Facebook posts are hidden to certain people on your friends list so I suspect you get slutty women with family on their friends list hiding certain posts they make from family (I personally make all my Facebook posts public because private posting is for pussies without an actual reason for it).

Last edited:
Dude boomers literally don't give a shit, they fucking perfected degeneracy.

The only chance you have is that the girl is from a hardcore Christian family or something.

No BrettyBoy, just forget about them.

Chances are, their fathers aren't even there to begin with

Where the FUCK did your Yosh Avi go

If she's able to act like a whore then the family doesn't care.

If she's able to act like a whore then the family doesn't care.
You haven’t seen that twitter post where that family disowned that onlyfans whore? :feelskek: It was omega lifefuel

and what would that taken action do? of their parents ,,caring"?
Trying to control their daughter whenever they can. You really are fucking retarded if I have to explain it to you.

The only chance you have is that the girl is from a hardcore Christian family or something.
Agreed,boomers don’t care

so she wouldn't be a whore if her parents were nearby all the time?
I already asnwered your non-question that came out of your ass. At this point you are asking ''why am I hungry?'' instead of using your brain 3 times already.

I already asnwered your non-question that came out of your ass. At this point you are asking ''why am I hungry?'' instead of using your brain 3 times already.

not really, you're just saying that the viable long term solution is to be omnipresent as parents to control the ,,little princess" i.e whore, so she don't act that way jfl

not really, you're just saying that the viable long term solution is to be omnipresent as parents to control the ,,little princess" i.e whore, so she don't act that way jfl
I didn't talk about solutions, I talked about, read it slowly, read it again, then clap to confirm you get it, keyword, caring. Whatever else you said was conclusion that came out of your ass. Funny how I knew you would completely be a fucking retard the moment you asked me that retarded question the first time.

Instead they will encourage whatever the shit their daughters are doing.
My mother doesnt even allow me to look at other girls let alone talk.

Funny how ''trying whenever they can'' magically correlates with your conclusion based on wild interpretations such as ''being omnipresent'' and ''solution''. :feelstastyman: