Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you just sui and don't go ER then you're an idiot

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
We have seen multiple people saying they will sui and it was fake

No truecel would ever sui instead of going ER, if you would then you lived life on easymode and don't have a desire for revenge

There is literally no reason to not go ER if you're gonnna sui, and might as well pick off some sociopaths as a serial killer before you do so, just for some fun before your final retribution

well I have parents and siblings so they would probably get bombarded if I did as it would make media

Rather just end it and leave no trace of my existence

well I have parents and siblings so they would probably get bombarded if I did as it would make media

That is a good plan

I get what ER stands for in this context but I don't know what the meaning is. Like I understand what you're saying but what is "E" and what is "R"

also,

this. Too much trouble for my family. Even if I hate them I'm not scum despite how I look and live.

I get what ER stands for in this context but I don't know what the meaning is. Like I understand what you're saying but what is "E" and what is "R"

also,

this. Too much trouble for my family. Even if I hate them I'm not scum despite how I look and live.
ER = Elliot Rodger

That is cuckery

I eNCourage you to nevER do that

You can’t go ER in most of cucked Europe.