Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't had relationships/sex in high school, it's over

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Nothing can compare to the intensity and passion of young love, where nothing else matters but your mutual feelings. No responsibilities, no money, nothing - just a series of butterflies and firsts. You'll never hold hands in the hallways, you'll never go to the movies together, you'll never get to have that awkward first kiss or sexual encounter while her parents are away. You'll never get to experience prime, inexperienced 14-16 year old girls, you'll never have your own "romeo and juliet" story. (Granted they both die at the end, but I'd gladly die young if I got to experience something like that)

I'm actually crying right now, I can't live with this anymore.

ITS OVER LDAR IMMEDIATELY

I get really sad every time Im reminded of this.

I will never get to feel prime age pussy.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
ITS OVER LDAR IMMEDIATELY
Agreed, no point in living like this.

A first kiss. A first date. A first sexual encounter. All of these are things that ugly males are missing out on. These are things that are needed in most cases to sustain mental health.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back