Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't got a shredded physique you are volcel

Natural is NATURAL, nigger, i.e., the way it's meant to be.

These pumped up juice monkeys are now the new baseline in terms of fitness, strength, and aesthetics standards. It's fucking insane.

You literally have to pump thousands of dollars worth of synthetic hormones in yourself just to say this how it should be?
Roids are giga cheap, even beggars in India can afford them.

Let alone first worlders such as i and assume u as well.
And I'm the one who's got it wrong? WHAT? JFL

:feelstastyman:

Who says being natural means you should be abstaining from lifting? What kind of retarded logic is that?
Go walk and hunt for your food

Grocery stores are unnatural!

Dont wear clothes bro it's not natural

How can i spend thousands on clothes when we used to have no clothes in nature?

Roids are giga cheap, even beggars in India can afford them.

Let alone first worlders such as i and assume u as well.

Go walk and hunt for your food

Grocery stores are unnatural!

Dont wear clothes bro it's not natural

How can i spend thousands on clothes when we used to have no clothes in nature?
Those two don't compare, because you need food and clothing to survive (you have natural needs to meet in order to survive), but you don't NEED to stick an anabolic needle in your ass to survive, unless you literally won't be able to eat if you don't win the Mr Olympia. JFL

Btw, we used to use animal hide as clothing, so we didn't have no clothing for long.

While it's true that technological assistance to aid or augment your survival, like medicine and prosthetics may, not be natural in a strict sense, they help you survive. There are some medical conditions that require the use of anabolic steroids as a treatment, which makes it justifiable as a need.

Before you say it, no, TRT is not a treatment of anything. That's just aging red pillers coping with the fact that a 50 year old is not supposed to have the test levels of a 25 year old, and bullshitting themselves and everyone else that it's necessary. TRT and higher dose steroids for recreational use is acceptable, since that's a personal life choice with your health and body.

I personally have a problem with non-recreational, non-medical use of steroids.

Redpill cope. If you know your face is subhuman when reasonably lean, no amount of roids and autistic gymcelling schedule will let you fuck foids. No exercise for your jaw. :feelsclown:

Now u understand @sneed (not chuck) being here but he should still get jacked. Danny padilla is 5ft2 and was one of the best bodybuilders ever.

If ur 5ft4-5ft5 look at franco columbu he was the 5th strongest man, and Arnold's best friend. He was a legendary bodybuilder

But if ur 5ft6+ and up you are literally volcel. Yes it sucks being 5ft6 it's bad but still salvageable.

Even worse if you are 5ft8+.literally some of. the best bodybuilders were 5ft8-9

E.g. Mike mentzerand Frank Zane

If ur 5ft7 look at samir bannout (for arabcels) and robby Robbinson (for blackcels)

Im 6ft2 and i look at zyzz as my favourite bodybuilder who is 6ft1 and after him it's mentzer who is 5ft8

Also train mma so you can beat normies up (in ufc tournament).

Chad Mendes is 5ft5

Mighty mouse is 5ft3

Khabib is 5ft9 Inb4 5ft9 is manlet!

Unfortunately crying won't change anything, either get LL surgery or take tons of roids and do mma.

No one actually gives af about you, if anything i care more abt you than anyone else since im giving you the antidote to your inceldom and poor life satisfaction.

Almost every single one of you guys is a defeatist. Muh it's over.

None of the bodybuilders wrote abt looked "too big" you only get too big from insulin and hgh.

No one respects you, no foid wants to be with yet you will are supercilious.

When i walk people move out of the way without me uttering a word

And im not even gymmaxxed yet

Ideally I'd get to 250lbs and shredded (7%bf) which would be possible but very difficult.

More realistically 230lbs at 8% bf

Minimum 215lbs and 6% bf at 6ft2

Only @VitaminS @DragonBallZCel and @elsworth are based.
Redpill cope
Chad is over weight and still gets f0ids

No Muscles For My Non-NT Brain

Cope, but ok.
What if you have physical disability, say muscle wasting disease, then what?

I'm a fucked up fatcel.

Over.

Cope, but ok.
What if you have physical disability, say muscle wasting disease, then what?
Roids are literally used for this shit

Jfl

Look them up

Anavar is a good example

Those two don't compare, because you need food and clothing to survive (you have natural needs to meet in order to survive), but you don't NEED to stick an anabolic needle in your ass to survive, unless you literally won't be able to eat if you don't win the Mr Olympia. JFL

Btw, we used to use animal hide as clothing, so we didn't have no clothing for long.

While it's true that technological assistance to aid or augment your survival, like medicine and prosthetics may, not be natural in a strict sense, they help you survive. There are some medical conditions that require the use of anabolic steroids as a treatment, which makes it justifiable as a need.

Before you say it, no, TRT is not a treatment of anything. That's just aging red pillers coping with the fact that a 50 year old is not supposed to have the test levels of a 25 year old, and bullshitting themselves and everyone else that it's necessary. TRT and higher dose steroids for recreational use is acceptable, since that's a personal life choice with your health and body.

I personally have a problem with non-recreational, non-medical use of steroids.
My medical condition is not being a giga mogger

It's hard, especially if you have a slow metabolism like myself (and also doing this while natty). I've only saw the outlines of my abs when I was 14 and 17 (I lifted a bit, player soccer, walked a lot, and was very physically active). Before then, I was a fat kid growing up, but then doing some taekwondo and going through puberty (I was an early bloomer) made me much more slimmer. I remember always starving and being hungry because purposely I would skip some days of not eating anything. Also, used to do a lot of sit-ups in my room, and was trying to get abs to obviously impress girls. I think this probably stunted my growth a bit as well (I'm 5'10" anyways my mother is really short whilst dad is like 5'9") as well as the malnutrition from it. It's important for growing kids to eat well.

Then I fell for the strength/powerlifting meme for a few years (wasted too much and got too much injuries, even had to take time off here and there). Fucked my knees (from squatting relatively heavy too often) and now I have been doing bodybuilding/muscle-focused workouts for a while (my shoulders and arms look a lot better as well). However, the only lifts I go heavy on are just the bench press and overhead press (I have a home gym and train at home, and I have limited equipment anyways). I should've never fell into the peer pressure of doing heavy squats and should've only done bodybuilding-style training instead (also with no squatting and deadlifting). There was also that elitist culture in strength/powerlifting circles or spaces, that training your arms or doing bicep curls are bad (thanks to them. My arms are much more less developed compared to my other bodyparts). I also gained a little too much bodyfat from the powerlifting years, I tried cutting here and there, and it was meh. But yes I have more "muscle" as well. I want to make a big bench press PR before having to cut again.

is this some kinda of satire or what because no one is going to become a bodybuilder at 5'2", you will just end up as an overcompensating manlet
Nah bro he will slay everyone according to reddit institute if you shower enough you will have a good personality able to cold approach taylor swift its just your hatred against foids stopping you

I’m sorry but this is so retarded