Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't got a shredded physique you are volcel

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
Now u understand @sneed (not chuck) being here but he should still get jacked. Danny padilla is 5ft2 and was one of the best bodybuilders ever.

If ur 5ft4-5ft5 look at franco columbu he was the 5th strongest man, and Arnold's best friend. He was a legendary bodybuilder

But if ur 5ft6+ and up you are literally volcel. Yes it sucks being 5ft6 it's bad but still salvageable.

Even worse if you are 5ft8+.literally some of. the best bodybuilders were 5ft8-9

E.g. Mike mentzerand Frank Zane

If ur 5ft7 look at samir bannout (for arabcels) and robby Robbinson (for blackcels)

Im 6ft2 and i look at zyzz as my favourite bodybuilder who is 6ft1 and after him it's mentzer who is 5ft8

Also train mma so you can beat normies up (in ufc tournament).

Chad Mendes is 5ft5

Mighty mouse is 5ft3

Khabib is 5ft9 Inb4 5ft9 is manlet!

Unfortunately crying won't change anything, either get LL surgery or take tons of roids and do mma.

No one actually gives af about you, if anything i care more abt you than anyone else since im giving you the antidote to your inceldom and poor life satisfaction.

Almost every single one of you guys is a defeatist. Muh it's over.

None of the bodybuilders wrote abt looked "too big" you only get too big from insulin and hgh.

No one respects you, no foid wants to be with yet you will are supercilious.

When i walk people move out of the way without me uttering a word

And im not even gymmaxxed yet

Ideally I'd get to 250lbs and shredded (7%bf) which would be possible but very difficult.

More realistically 230lbs at 8% bf

Minimum 215lbs and 6% bf at 6ft2

Only @VitaminS @DragonBallZCel and @elsworth are based.

Last edited:
joined Feb 8, 2023 Posts 784 Online 3d 20h 9m

t. Looksmax user

is this some kinda of satire or what because no one is going to become a bodybuilder at 5'2", you will just end up as an overcompensating manlet

red pillers.is

Redpill cope. If you know your face is subhuman when reasonably lean, no amount of roids and autistic gymcelling schedule will let you fuck foids. No exercise for your jaw. :feelsclown:

bodybuilders look like faggots jfl. just look like big lenny bro. incels should leanmaxx though

No shredded physique for your face and height

Redpill cope. If you know your face is subhuman when reasonably lean, no amount of roids and autistic gymcelling schedule will let you fuck foids. No exercise for your jaw. :feelsclown:

is this some kinda of satire or what because no one is going to become a bodybuilder at 5'2", you will just end up as an overcompensating manlet
I said look at danny padilla

So many defeatists here

No one cares, keep rotting or:

Get a roided physique

Get LL surgery and become 5ft6 instead of 5ft2

Now u understand @sneed (not chuck) being here but he should still get jacked. Danny padilla is 5ft2 and was one of the best bodybuilders ever.

If ur 5ft4-5ft5 look at franco columbu he was the 5th strongest man, and Arnold's best friend. He was a legendary bodybuilder

But if ur 5ft6+ and up you are literally volcel. Yes it sucks being 5ft6 it's bad but still salvageable.

Even worse if you are 5ft8+.literally some of. the best bodybuilders were 5ft8-9

E.g. Mike mentzerand Frank Zane

If ur 5ft7 look at samir bannout (for arabcels) and robby Robbinson (for blackcels)

Im 6ft2 and i look at zyzz as my favourite bodybuilder who is 6ft1 and after him it's mentzer who is 5ft8

Also train mma so you can beat normies up (in ufc tournament).

Chad Mendes is 5ft5

Mighty mouse is 5ft3

Khabib is 5ft9 Inb4 5ft9 is manlet!

Unfortunately crying won't change anything, either get LL surgery or take tons of roids and do mma.

No one actually gives af about you, if anything i care more abt you than anyone else since im giving you the antidote to your inceldom and poor life satisfaction.

Almost every single one of you guys is a defeatist. Muh it's over.

None of the bodybuilders wrote abt looked "too big" you only get too big from insulin and hgh.

No one respects you, no foid wants to be with yet you will are supercilious.

When i walk people move out of the way without me uttering a word

And im not even gymmaxxed yet

Ideally I'd get to 250lbs and shredded (7%bf) which would be possible but very difficult.

More realistically 230lbs at 8% bf

Minimum 215lbs and 6% bf at 6ft2

Only @VitaminS @DragonBallZCel and @elsworth are based.
i will never go gym. its for bluepillers and fakecels

bodybuilders look like faggots jfl. just look like big lenny bro. incels should leanmaxx though
I picked classic bodybuilders on purpose

They had no bubble gut, perfect skin and hair.

Keep being defeatist muh big lenny bro!

He still mogs you btw

@huaus keep coping

I would show you a short and ugly young bodybuilder with a girlfriend but im on mobile.

Do

I workout because I enjoy it but I still know that it won’t get me foids. Face, hight, and being NT are far more important than physique

unavailable for probably 98% of the forum
You are just lazy,

If i was 5ft5 id get LL to be 5ft9.

Or at least 5ft7.

he still have an unbacceptable face, if you by any chance see my deformed face in the street one day. all your gym copium will be thrown out of da window
Danny padilla looked like a gigachad wdym? You can fix face with surgery stop coping.

If you can speak English you are from the west of are at least an upper middle class guy in a poor country

LL surgery costs 100K+ and comes with a myriad of negative side effects
Roids are dirt cheap and have little to no sides

Still you will say refuse

Why?

Because you are a defeatist, indolent rotter

In India a call center job pays like 300 dollars a month , i would live in a tent if it meant i could afford roids + food + gym membership.

Excuses

didnt read
This mindset is the reason why you are an incel

Robby robinson is almost 80 and mogs the shit out of you

If you were truly an incel you would do anything to ascend.

Not dismiss the only realistic way to change your circumstances

I have some muscles from bodyweight workouts and my frame is getting filled out but its nothing special.

After cutting i will be small

I wouldn't accept not commanding respect everywhere i go.

That's why i need a 99.999% tile physique.

It's all in the genes retard. Good luck getting ripped with a body of a 14 year old girl. Fucking dickhead.

If you expect to get pussy. Yes. But if you are doing it to avoid shitty health and are doing it for yourself, then it really isn't. Fuck society and it's shitty paradox failure of rules on short men, let them become shredded. Everyone hates you even if you are shredded or not.

@gymcel foreveralone you upset because i didn't tag you?

Awww

Be a good boy then i may change my mind.

It's all in the genes retard. Good luck getting ripped with a body of a 14 year old girl. Fucking dickhead.
Actually the smaller you are the more easier it is to gain mass. People who are 5'5 can easily pack and bulk muscle over the span of 6 months.

This mindset is the reason why you are an incel

Robby robinson is almost 80 and mogs the shit out of you

If you were truly an incel you would do anything to ascend.

Not dismiss the only realistic way to change your circumstances
why is this redpiller not banned

Actually the smaller you are the more easier it is to gain mass. People who are 5'5 can easily pack and bulk muscle over the span of 6 months.
only advantage of being a manlet (actual manlet below 5'7") is u can maingain

Boohoo

Danny padilla is shorter than the avg 12 year old girl.

Still didn't stop him

Mighty mouse is 5ft3, that didn't stop him from mma maxxing

Dont say you are an Incel

You are a volcel untill you have a roided fizeek

128848433_3516216091788969_1786638882742884915_n.png

Dont tell him that, he will still act like it's over for him

only advantage of being a manlet (actual manlet below 5'7") is u can maingain
There are other advantages if you look deep enough even if it isn't alot. But it must depend on your worldview. I really don't give a fuck of what society thinks anymore. I'll get shredded I'll get shredded. If I shave my head I'll shave my head. I'm so used to being the bottom totem gene pool user that I even say "this gag will be funnier in 4 months after the apocalypse" because it really can't get any worse than being short and male. The world hates you. That's it. You move forward and you try to cheat and live the most easy to spite those around you. Remember, they made the "rules" of making immoral acts immoral. Make them truly learn of "learning from the best."

Last edited:

There are other advantages if you look deep enough even if it isn't alot. But it must depend on your worldview. I really don't give a fuck of what society thinks anymore. I'll get shredded I'll get shredded. If I shave my head I'll shave my head. I'm so used to being the bottom totem gene pool user that I even say "this gag will be funnier in 4 months after the apocalypse" because it really can't get anyworse than being short and male. The world hates you. That's it. You move forward and you try to cheat and live the most easy to spite those around you.
I still think NT is the biggest pill, I see subhumans with girls from time to time

The only way I could get an impressive physique would require steroids and I'm not doing that

There are other advantages if you look deep enough even if it isn't alot. But it must depend on your worldview. I really don't give a fuck of what society thinks anymore. I'll get shredded I'll get shredded. If I shave my head I'll shave my head. I'm so used to being the bottom totem gene pool user that I even say "this gag will be funnier in 4 months after the apocalypse" because it really can't get anyworse than being short and male. The world hates you. That's it. You move forward and you try to cheat and live the most easy to spite those around you. Remember, they made the "rules" of making immortal acts immoral. Make them truly learn of "learning from the best."
Yeah i think ur 5ft2 right

Look af danny padilla

He mogs

I still think NT is the biggest pill, I see subhumans with girls from time to time
Even autists can learn and mimic NTness overtime if they don't care anymore. But I do agree with that.

Looksmax is cucked

Full of subhumans who worship prettyboys
Looksmax is full of subhumans who have no idea about nichemaxxing and female gaze. Same w tails. Gymcelling works but not if ur nearly deformed like me

The only way I could get an impressive physique would require steroids and I'm not doing that
Why? You are balding already and an incel

Hair isn't important to you, if you were a normie ie sexhaver then it's different.

Just make excuses after excuses

You will never get an ounce of respect from anyone