Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you haven't got a shredded physique you are volcel

ban this redpill coper

5'3 or 4 actually. Wearing lifts boosts me to 5'6.
Look at franco columbu, he's 5ft5

Worlds 5ft strongest man in 1977

Mogger bodybuilder

Dont be a defeatist,

You just need roids.

Dwarfmaxx ngl
I wouldn't think that's dwarf. Ive seen 2 men at my work who are 4'10 and bald. The only time I actually "mogged" them. But it didn't feel good. I actually hope they aren't in hell as I am.

Looksmax is full of subhumans who have no idea about nichemaxxing and female gaze. Same w tails. Gymcelling works but not if ur nearly deformed like me
Ur not deformed

Ur 5ft8 which isn't bad

Get surgery since ur american and can easily afford it

Look at franco columbu, he's 5ft5

Worlds 5ft strongest man in 1977

Mogger bodybuilder

Dont be a defeatist,

You just need roids.
Defeatist? Nothing in what I said was defeatist. it's more neutral than the shit I usually say.

Defeatist? Nothing in what I said was defeatist. it's more neutral than the shit I usually say.
Im not saying ur defeatist, im saying don't be like these defeatist guys

Im not saying ur defeatist, im saying don't be like these defeatist guys
Fair, but it still seems as if I'm defeatist in terms of how you worded things. even though I couldn't give a rats ass of what situation I'm in anymore. but yeah I see what you are saying.

Why? You are balding already and an incel
I'm prone to acne, my face is already full of acne scars. Not gonna make it worse with steroids

128848433_3516216091788969_1786638882742884915_n.png
only men will appreciate the effort of a bodybuilder

I grow facial hair every two days
I'd still get checked out for hormones or manage your balance of stress. For me I just accepted that the world is retarded and will one day fall to its own stupidity. Simply it's a breathe of fresh air for freedom

Redpill cope. If you know your face is subhuman when reasonably lean, no amount of roids and autistic gymcelling schedule will let you fuck foids. No exercise for your jaw. :feelsclown:
Yeah. Just take don't give a fuck pill.

Yeah. Just take don't give a fuck pill.
These guys will never amount to anything

If they do they are fakecels

A woman won't just magically spawn on their lap, if they took roids there situation would change.

23 soys, i mean bluepillers are watching this thread

Celebritymaxxing

gym raises your smv like half a point if you aren't fat

More like from a 3/10 smv to 8/10 smv

Women are obssessed with a good physique
:feelsgah:
Roids are everywhere in Eastern Europe

500 is enough for roids, even 50 is Enough.
just compromise-your-health-by-becoming-a-roidtranny-and-spend-all-your-time-in-the-gym-while-untrained-normies-and-chads-simply-exist-and-fall-into-relationships theory

the prevelance of roiding just shows how over it is for the average guy these days

This mindset is the reason why you are an incel

Robby robinson is almost 80 and mogs the shit out of you

If you were truly an incel you would do anything to ascend.

Not dismiss the only realistic way to change your circumstances
didnt read youre 6’2 stfu

Shut the fuck up
I live rent free in your peanut skull

Like a bitch you came crawling to looksmax, even made a thread regarding gym muh i lift thrice my bodyweight

No one gives a fuck cuz ur a 70kg shitskin

Even the midget bodybuilders mog the shit shit of you

Ur just jealous because im 6ft2

Women don't care about physique. I have been in shape my whole life and only get compliments from men because I am a subhuman. I could be 500lbs LDARmaxxer or have the body of Larry wheels, my chances to ascend wont change because I am 5'8 and ugly

Women don't care about physique. I have been in shape my whole life and only get compliments from men because I am a subhuman. I could be 500lbs LDARmaxxer or have the body of Larry wheels, my chances to ascend wont change because I am 5'8 and ugly
No u were never in shape

Robby robinson is 5ft7, ur height isn't the problem

Muh im ugly

Get plastic surgery then

Redpill cope. If you know your face is subhuman when reasonably lean, no amount of roids and autistic gymcelling schedule will let you fuck foids. No exercise for your jaw. :feelsclown:
Also i hate the gym

You're a delusional and insensitive moron

tall fag realizes that if you are 6'2 and are shredded you cant be incel, no shit. If you are short no girl will even notice a shredded phsyique just like tom holland even if he was shredded he would still be a twink. and you cant compensate your face, body type or other genetic factors just by going to the gym. youd need an already genetically above average to see much of a positive affect.

So? That literally proves my point that you're a gaslighting faggot and not everyone can slay through getting shredded.

I made that post to point out how utterly retarded gymmaxxing is for ascending. I live rent free in your head, not the other way around.
The fact you have an account there proves you believe you can ascend.

tall fag realizes that if you are 6'2 and are shredded you cant be incel, no shit. If you are short no girl will even notice a shredded phsyique just like tom holland even if he was shredded he would still be a twink. and you cant compensate your face, body type or other genetic factors just by going to the gym. youd need an already genetically above average to see much of a positive affect.
Because im ethnic it's over for me according to incels.

Getting shredded literally has no downsides

Tom Holland isn't shredded he's dyel tier

Btw why did you say if you are 6ft2 and shredded you can't be incel?

And I could break records or look like Mike Mentzer and I'll still be incel.
If you looked like mentzer u wouldn't be incel bro

Mentzer was 215-220lb which is 97-100kg in contest shape

U are 70kg and even if you were 6% body fat you would need another 30kg muscle

Samir bannout is 5ft7 ethniccel

Minimum phyisique you need to obtain to make sure if you are really incel
markus-ruhls-monster-boulder-shoulder-workout.png
Fucking Markus Ruhl man... This fucking guy looks like a Resident Evil monster.

Just become Mr Olympia or you're volcel theory.
@based_meme
You made the claim you could look like mentzer (obviously not facially since he's white and handsome)

He was 215 to 220lb 6% bf at 5ft8

You are 70kg, even if you were shredded at 6% you would require 30kg extra.

Let's be lenient and say you need 25kg more muscle while dropping bf.

You made the claim that you would still be incel with a physique like mentzer.

Yet ur 70kg jfl

I'm working out to be as strong as possible without developing too much muscle, I want to use the little muscle that I have effectively. Also, I've lately gained a ton of muscle and weight and I honestly weigh like 75kg now. Mentzer was on steroids, I'm not. My goal now is to break national records for the 74kg weigh class, which is a far more realistic goal than getting to 6% bf with an extra 30kg of muscle. This is impossible as a natty.
You could easily break the record if you went on roids.

If its untested of course

So many roids make you stronger without extra weight

Muscles becomes dense, tight and hard. Anger increases.

Even if you broke the 74kg record you not have much appeal as the bodybuilder version of you..

You could easily break the record if you went on roids.

If its untested of course

So many roids make you stronger without extra weight

Muscles becomes dense, tight and hard. Anger increases.

Even if you broke the 74kg record you not have much appeal as the bodybuilder version of you..
Fuck steroids. It ruined the ability for us to test peak human performance. Now everything is about being on drugs and having the best quality drugs with a medical team behind you. The natural limits of humanity will never be known. That knowledge is basically lost.

Am obese POS and being like that as long as i remember

Fuck steroids. It ruined the ability for us to test peak human performance. Now everything is about being on drugs and having the best quality drugs with a medical team behind you. The natural limits of humanity will never be known. That knowledge is basically lost.
Natural is shit

Go walk around everywhere since being natural is the best.

Natural is shit
Natural is NATURAL, nigger, i.e., the way it's meant to be.

These pumped up juice monkeys are now the new baseline in terms of fitness, strength, and aesthetics standards. It's fucking insane. You literally have to pump thousands of dollars worth of synthetic hormones in yourself just to say this how it should be? And I'm the one who's got it wrong? WHAT? JFL

:feelstastyman:

Go walk around everywhere since being natural is the best.
Who says being natural means you should be abstaining from lifting? What kind of retarded logic is that?