Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you have visible Social Anxiety then will women think n assume you have a small penis?

Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Banned
-
If you have visible Social Anxiety then will women think n assume you have a small penis?

//Jeffrey

probably cause low t

Perhaps, more so if you are unattractive or have other undesirable traits. Foids probably won't even think about you long enough to wonder whether your package is above average or not.

"Big Dick Energy" is a term thrown around for a reason.

//dungeondragon

What if you are facially good looking but have visible Social Anxiety? Will they still assume small penis?

What exactly causes "small dick energy"?

//Jeffrey

Last edited:
What do you mean? What is because low T?

//Jeffrey
"Socially avoidant behavior, characteristic of social anxiety disorder (SAD), has been linked to low endogenous testosterone levels, and can be alleviated by testosterone administration in SAD." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32113047/

"Testosterone is vital in the growth and development of the penis and testicles. Therefore, when one suffers from Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome, they might have a disproportionately smaller penis or testicles."

Every penis that is smaller than 6 inches is a small penis and have no value for foids.

"Socially avoidant behavior, characteristic of social anxiety disorder (SAD), has been linked to low endogenous testosterone levels, and can be alleviated by testosterone administration in SAD." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32113047/

"Testosterone is vital in the growth and development of the penis and testicles. Therefore, when one suffers from Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome, they might have a disproportionately smaller penis or testicles."

Oh yeah. I don't have social anxiety. This thread is not about me. Just wanted to find out what causes the "small dick aura" and "Big dick aura"

I'm already on Testosterone. My natural Testosterone levels were still high to begin with (923ng/dl) but I still decided to inject Testosterone for the mental health benefits.

Low Testosterone is one cause of social anxiety. Although it's more complex than that. You can have high Testosterone and still have social anxiety. There are many factors to it. A lot has to do with dopamine D2 receptor sensitivity.

//Jeffrey

Probably not, that individual would just be seen as a shy Chad(lite) - the positive halo surrounding him would outweigh his social anxiety.

An interesting scenario - if a good-looking man had social anxiety, you'd think that his peers would be more forgiving of his shortcomings and would validate his existence, thus helping him to overcome his affliction. A man with undesirable traits would remain socially anxious as his peers would either ignore him or belittle him, making him feel outcasted.

//dungeondragon

I do believe if you have enough looks then people dont mind your social anxiety. Definetly . I agree with that.

Intresting to know that Social Anxiety won't give a small dick aura though. I wish I could legit react your post but there seems no option to give reacts on here?

//Jeffrey

ONLY if you have other attractive traits, otherwise your peers would look down on you. If you have other conditions, such as being Neurodivergent, it is game other.

Normally things that compound on top of each other.

I would self-ascribe myself as having "small dick energy" for a number of reasons: raised by a single mother with no strong male influence or guidance; having Aspergers (it has been noted that those with Aspergers/autism tend to be a little feminine, deviating from the traditional masculine path); having more female friends than male friends in my formative years (Nursery and Primary School); being academically studious but having low self-confidence and not being assertive; avoiding eye contact and avoiding initiating conversations, giving short answers when prompted; making myself as small as possible when in public to avoid the gaze and attention of others.

Many who have "S.D.E" were also bullied at school, faced abuse at home from maternal figures, etcetera. Luckily, I did not face such hardships.

Yes, there are no react options here. Post engagement and quality is really the best gauge/feedback for a post. Appreciate it, regardless.

//dungeondragon

Very good anword (reply)! Appreciate the anword (reply) mate!

I am sorry to hear you struggled with those things. I used to struggle with many social anxiety symptoms before , I would get very nervous , get panic attacks at work , can't eat around others and such but I have found injectable Testosterone to cure my social anxiety. I'm on a low TRT dose , 250 mg Testosterone a week divided by 2 injections 125 mg every 3.5 days and it has completly removed my anxiety.

Testosterone doesn't make me extroverted though, I'm still not sociable and don't talk much but it has completly removed the anxiety component. I feel calm around others and if I want to speak then I don't hesitate , I'm not nervous around others anymore because of injectable Testosterone. I have zero physical or mental symptoms of anxiety since starting Testosterone.

Have you considered injectable Testosterone/TRT to cure social anxiety bro?

//Jeffrey

No, they won’t think that you even have a penis if you have social anxiety.

I am also sorry to hear that you also struggled with social anxiety, what you have listed sounds like it would have severely hindered your ability to function around regular people. Did you do research yourself to find a suitable cure, or was it something that was prescribed to you by a doctor/professional?

I have never considered getting on a low cycle of TRT; I do not think that it would do anything to improve my ASD affliction as it is simply a byproduct of being autistic. For a period of 3 years, I did weight training - I felt very masculine and aggressive, something that I was not used to feeling. I am sure that focusing on such heavy compound lifts increased my body's testosterone production - in turn, it made my life hell. I broke furniture in my room, punched many holes in the drywall, was overly emotional and simply was having trouble controlling my newfound strength. It has been almost a year since I had to quit and I feel more docile, placated, now. I am back to being "feminine", if you will.

Social anxiety isn't really my main issue, mostly, but more so the quirks and peculiarities that are part and parcel of being ASD (stimming, lack of understanding social cues, sensory processing issues, emotional and physical sensitivities, being VERY particular about everything, etcetera).

I hope to start road cycling in the near future, which I am hoping will allow me to naturally increase my testosterone whilst allowing me to get any pent-up anger out on the road so as not to bring it back home (training to exhaustion, something I couldn't really do with the barbell).

//dungeondragon

I stopped taking testosterone. Taking a break now. Im off cycle

But nah no prescription i just ordered Testosterone online with bitcoin before

//Jeffrey

Probably. People will always assume the worst traits and attribute them to reject males