Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have truly accepted it is over, you will NOT continue to try and ascend (long post)

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
review for some of you, may be useful to newcomers who are just beginning to be blackpilled, but here it goes:

If you continue trying after it's been made clear you are not fit for the dating pool / the sexual market place, you have not accepted it is over. When you DO accept it is over, you no longer wonder why women aren't interested in you because it is crystal clear why. You have absolutely eliminated that question entirely.

Of course you will still have the biological desire to have sex with a female, but when it is made clear to your brain that attempting anything to ascend will result in frustration, depression, and agony rather than meaningful progress after you have 100% given it your best and genuine shot many times, you can cope with it being over pretty efficiently for longer periods of time. The hatred of all women is a must for all of us and it prevents many many things - like developing oneitis, simping, etc. - these cause pain. Your hate is not necessarily an intrinsic part of your personality; rather it is a coping mechanism construction of you accepting and continuously internalizing that it is, indeed, over. You will not try anymore for the sake of you controlling your stress. You will not subject yourself to the pain that is simping and cucking for a woman in hopes for a crumb of pussy like bluecoping cucks. Women are not affected by us, like at all. So we can say whatever the fuck we want and it will be okay.

You have completely accepted that you will be alone for the REST of your life. Honestly, this is not even a support group, rather it is a place where you can do two things: vent, and dump your current thoughts freely and effectively without immediately receiving shit from people who are offended by them(eg. cuckit). And that is a very effective way of lowering stress, which makes this place an incredibly good cope for many. When I was bluepilled, I was actually 10 times more miserable, I wondered and wondered why -- even though I had good hygiene, good manners, did things for others without expecting anything back, got good grades and got into a very good college, kept myself fit, talked to people -- that I just could not take things to the next level. It pained me. But I now see that because I am genetic trash, because women online and other people have been honest about my looks, that I no longer have to focus on ever orbiting some whore ever again. Your life is sadly, still going to be completely dominated by pussy if you have to interact with normies constantly, and so you must keep the hate to continue coping.

The primary objective when you have accepted it is over should NOT be to ascend, but to cope (not bluecope) to the damn best of your ability until the day you die.

Last edited:
eventually you realize that the mental anguish of being rejected and humiliated constantly isn't worth it anymore and all you're doing is making things worse for yourself. I feel so bad for men who took the "it's just a numbers game" meme seriously and asked out every girl on their college campus. literally one of the fastest ways to destroy your reputation & social life
GOOD MORNING

eventually you realize that the mental anguish of being rejected and humiliated constantly isn't worth it anymore and all you're doing is making things worse for yourself. I feel so bad for men who took the "it's just a numbers game" meme seriously and asked out every girl on their college campus. literally one of the fastest ways to destroy your reputation & social life
View attachment 307043
At this point, that dude is probably in extreme depression at best or in jail at worst. Either way, it is over for anyone if they have to think of it as a numbers game

View attachment 307043

I read “try” in the title Remeber there is no “try” foids either pick you or they don’t

View attachment 307043
Hadda be a Currycel :feelskek: